Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Beetoom - First trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin!

Found a totally new, different, fast and very intuitive trading platform! Beetoom, simply awesome! It's a social trading experience! You can check the activity of other traders, see their strategies and of course, apply them to your account, get in contact with them, share experiences and so on. It's also very fast in comparison to MT5, the platform with which I have been used so far. I honestly recomend them, just try a demo account and you'll find out for yourself - www.beetoom.com

• 2 weeks later...

As a newbie, I started to trade with a small amount, to test my chances. I've been heard about this new company - Beetoom - that they have made the first trading environment that exclusively uses Bitcoin, and I said ok, let's try! Well, I've learned a lot about trading and made some profits, but I still need their support as you constatly have to be aware of what is going on in the market, and honestly, trading is my second activity, so I can't be 100% focused here. So, as an advice for other beginners, find a company with a good support team! All your experience depends on it!