Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Greenhashing - greenhashing.com

I'm not the admin! :)

Start: 04/112017

Register here

logo.png

About:

Greenhashing' is all about promoting eco-friendly mining worldwide. Let's move forward with solar powered rigs. We all know that rigs use a large amount of power which in turn is not good on the environment.Do away with 'plastic' notes. Cryptocurency is the future. Our company aims to provide all our customers with profit margins that are competitive yet realistic. I've seen some datacenters subsidize a lot of their power with eco-friendly means of generating electricity. This is a massive step in the right direction because we can't keep polluting the earth in order to hold up a blockchain. Why do you need my money you may ask. The answer to this question is to expedite people like us to be proactive and find alternative eco electric resources. We in turn are able to run our miners off of a natural power resource and therefore provide more profits. We also run several bots that run on low powered hybrid PC's to help out with extra funds to assist with the above and also pay you.

Plans:

7.5% - 9% Daily for 19 Days

Referral Commission:

Up to 10% (2% to begin)

Payment Processors:

Bitcoin

Minimum Deposit:

$10

Minimum Withdrawal:

$ 2.5

Features:

DDOS Protection

SSL

Licensed Goldcoders script

Our deposit:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTC amount: 0.01312826 BTC

Hash:67f6fc268e4cb49ad2c7edb5965a9325570f9f9ffdb0212a9ee3437dad61b34c

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register here