Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

KRP Invest - krpinvest.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

krpinvest.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

115% After 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 110.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 115.00

Payment processors: Pecunix and LibertyReserve

http://krpinvest.com/?ref=lorenzoperea

Very cheap script and they use Liberty reserve and pecunix. A little peculiar , well i changed my mind for this with cheap script. Looking the long run i have in the protfolio is the one with cheap script that has been running over the long time.

So the script dont bother me, and the plans is actually very good. The plans has coovered all tastes, short one, 100 days and a year. They thought that one thru...

I actually like this little program. The question is can i get in bep and hopefully profit?

I dont see either any ref comission, so i dont think they have aby. Neither did i see a rate us page. The costs for this start up must be close to zero:)

After more than a week there has been very few investors putting money on the site, even though the site is offering very good interest rates that are very much sustainable in the long run. Maybe a change in the site design may help the site or even promoting in different monitors or forums will definitely be a big help for them.

The site has loaded very fast as I didn't see this type of event in HYIP, but th problem is about their accepting processors which we are not able to use like Pecunix, LR, AP has some problem, so WE all are using LR will not able to invest here, and their ROI is quite better as 3% with small invest requirement features.....

This program have a large plan,Really,a plan that is expected to run for a whole year!

And with such a roi daily,with such a little min.investment of $1,most investors can afford it.i think it this program can afford that feat,then investors there will hit a lackpot,but right now,am watching.

Although the site began about 15 days, but it did not succeed in attracting a lot of investors,

The number of investors are still no more than 17, perhaps because the site has a simple design, not attractive, I think this is the main reason

because the profit rates offered by the site is not a source of concern .