Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

architectonic-inv - architectonic-inv.com

I am not the admin.

About HYIP:

Architectonic Investment - A company that invests in real estate development, project design and construction.

Property Development - Development Department is engaged in the purchase and subsequent sale of office and residential premises. Purchase of land and subsequent sale or rental purposes as well as short-term deal on the purchase of municipal propert

Plans:

join.jpg

Accept LR & PM.

Link: http://architectonic-inv.com/

Looking at what this program do, it will take long for them to make a turn over, buying and then selling what they buy will not take place daily. It is okay if they pay but i don't think they are paying from the purchase of above mention thingk.

The interest rates being offered is reasonable and sustainable, though the minimum needed to invest is quite high and may not be affordable by many who are willing to try the site. But payment only on business days may hinder those willing to put money on the site since they will not earn everyday.

well, new program with waiting status on monitors,

the first plan with minimum amount to invest, a $15 is what affordable,

so the total ROI by the end of the plan term of 50 days will be 200% as

principal will be returned, nice that the plan has not so much long term here.

This program admin name his hyip according to what he said he will be doing.Well,this one looks different since it's not investing our deposit money in forex,neither is the min deposit which is high,this minimum deposit can make investors to skip this hyip,but the plans are really good and stable.

After 4 days and ? It is still in waiting stats in monitors... I mean who wanna go for deposit money into a program that dont pay monitors in 4 days? It dosent

matter if they pay only one time a week or not, the ref comission would have been paid in this time....

Im so far out from this one:)