Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ECN FORUM - www.ecnventures.com

anne

NEW PTP FORUM

Paid To Post Information

We Pay you on ECN Ventures for discussion on various topics.

You can earn with us in the following ways :

•By joining the site (0.05)

•By making a thread (0.03)

•By making a post (upto 0.10)

•By referring a member (0.02)

•By winning contests etc.

All Sections underHyips, Autosurfs, and other GPTs Discussion are paid to post.

Payment proofs should be posted in I Got Paid ... ! Section

100 Points = 1$ (LR or AP or PM)

Payouts made within 24 Hours Of Your Payout request.

Penalty System explained :

For Each Infraction you get you 5 Points get deducted straight away !

JOIN HERE

Very good that the minimum of a request to pay 1 dollars only and to pay are in 24 hours only ,

in this way , this forum will succeed in attracting a lot of members in a short time,

but I do not understand you say 0.03 dollars per thread and up to 0.1 dollars per post ,

this means that the profit rate of thread is less than the rate of profit to sending post !!

Very good that the minimum of a request to pay 1 dollars only and to pay are in 24 hours only ,

in this way , this forum will succeed in attracting a lot of members in a short time,

but I do not understand you say 0.03 dollars per thread and up to 0.1 dollars per post ,

this means that the profit rate of thread is less than the rate of profit to sending post !!

Hahaha i didnt see that, no i dont say, its taken the information from the site introduction :))

wow 3 sents for a thread and 10 cents for a post....hmmm really good. For to be honest i didnt even read it thru the payments i just copied all that could be interesting before you join:)

The admin or moderators maybe overlooked this little sign of pyments for posting.

I have no idea, i saw this forum this morning and i liked there was no threads. The min was ok the rules ok so i thought ok why not try it out.

i checked the site today and it seems like the forum is real new. i am trying to see the payment section to where we can post our requests but i can't see it. i wonder how we make requests here but i'll try to learn more about this. i have joined their cycler already and toni was fast in replying queries so this one should be good.

i checked the site today and it seems like the forum is real new. i am trying to see the payment section to where we can post our requests but i can't see it. i wonder how we make requests here but i'll try to learn more about this. i have joined their cycler already and toni was fast in replying queries so this one should be good.

I don't know that this site has a forum? Well, that's great if they have so that we can freely post our comments and suggestions with regards to their forum. This forum is new to me so I will check this one out if this works good for me.:)

This forum is still new,and everywhere looks pretty empty.but i am sure it's not for long since with this forum influence in moneycycling they're really going to have lots of members,

I hope that this will be another great forum to post. This forum is just starting so there are only few posts in that forum. If we can make it to a larger scale then we can start making post there, just to help the forum grow.

the post rate ten cents is quite good, I think this new forum is giving a promotional offer with such a huge rates,

they have a special section for payment proofs and all the main sections like hyip, GPT are paying sections,

that's nice to start posting here, to make good use of the post rates offered,

the forum also have got good number of advertisers as well.

Yeah. I hope members would join the community and start posting because as of now, the forum needs active members. I am a member in here and I wanted to have many more members joining this forum so that I can post more to reach payout. I could try how the forum works for me if this really gives me much benefit.:)

I think if this forum start paying regularly and fast, members will spread the word and before you could say lack robinson! The forum will be buggling with new members and activities.

I hope so my friend. There are still few members in this forum including me and I hope that there will be more activities in here so that the forum will be much livelier and activities will start rolling in here. I am looking forward for this forum to be a good PTP.

if they really able to give the payment within 24 hours of requesting then member will also consider this site as place to earn.if we try to be more active then we will create any discussion so then will not find hard about the low activity in here.better just try to give more time about this site and make habit in posting here too

Wow that was great rate which are offered by this new forum. I didn't know about this forum before I opened this site. I will

check this forum, and I hope there will be some members who has been paid by this forum to prove that the forum is honest

PTP site.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...