Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Conceptinvstment - conceptinvstment.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

conceptinvstment.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $200 103.00

after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 110.50

after 7 days

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 30.00

after 15 days

Plan 1 $210 - $18,000 75.00

Payment processors: AlertPay and LibertyReserve

http://conceptinvstment.com/?ref=lorenzoperea

the site seem to be using a copied faq since there are many errors and this reduce the quality of the site as the site home page information state the site accept liberty reserve and alertpay but the faq session state the site accept egold only

Yes, this was a matter of concern ,

anyway, the site does not seem to be attractive to me,

although profit rates are not high enough to make it a source of high risk but that the design of the site is very simple ,

resembles a lot of other sites, which have been turned into scam after a few days .

So bad that admin didn't even copied newer version of faq,rather it went further to show it's ambition by not going through it faq before making this site a hyip. That shows how fast and eager admin hands are itching to place his hands on our invested money.I think am giving this program a big skip that it would see my feet.