Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TroyCash - troycash.net

I am not the admin.

TroyCash Business Express is an interactive Web site designed to help you identify the requirements to open your business in New York City. The site also provides useful resources and incentives information.

* Deposits can be accepted via online payment system Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money and so on.

* Deposits are accepted for the term of 140 days. The basic contribution is returned to investor on the expiration of given period.

* Minimum deposit amounts 10 USD. Any deposits less than 10 USD won’t be entered in an account of the investor and will be granted to the investment fund ‘TroyCash’.

* Total balance consists of the sum of all active deposits (the term of 140 days of these deposits is not over yet).

* Profit is added to your total balance every day and 5 days a week. Profit depends on the level of your account and amounts 1.4% daily.

* The Investor is able to withdraw the deposit at any time before the deadline (before the expiration of 140 days). But 80% fee from withdrawal amount is deducted.

Link: http://www.troycash.net/

the program looks different and interesting to deal with them,

seems like a reliable program with reasonable ROI and plan around,

only thing is the minimum which is set as a $10 that making a test spend is not that easy for small investors,

I think the withdrawals are automatic here as I have noticed "FULLY-AUTOMATIC SYSTEM" on their site.

the site plans are not clear as the deposit term is 140 days iam not sure whether its 140 business days or calender days but the daily interest of 1.4% seem a good rate and also sustainable as it pays only when it earns on weekdays

the site plan period is too long for me as it may take up to 100 days to break even also the minimum invetsment of $10 is high to test the site

Am sure this is a business day hyip,because it's saying that profits are added to our account every 5days,so it's mon-fri.But about asking for withdrawal before plans expires,it says it will take off 80%!Now, i don't know if am getting all wrong,but if it's the truth,then this program admin is really greedy.

the site plans are not clear as the deposit term is 140 days iam not sure whether its 140 business days or calender days but the daily interest of 1.4% seem a good rate and also sustainable as it pays only when it earns on weekdays

the site plan period is too long for me as it may take up to 100 days to break even also the minimum invetsment of $10 is high to test the site

The duration of the plan already a very long and needed to be more patience to wait for profit,

as I see that the rate of profit is low , so

at this rate we will need a long time for the restoration of capital before access to the net profit .

LOL, There should something wrong with the person if someone makes a deposit on this site.

Looks crappy all around.

So, Do they have any business listings for NY.

How they gonna find a business to investors?

What a joke?

Troycash is offering a good plan,though it's a really long term plan that will take 140days for the first plan to expires.But looking at the daily return from this site,since we can reach bep here within 72days,and then,profit will start rolling it.but will this program run for the next 140days?