Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Family-aids - Family-aids.com

I'm not admin!

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

family-aids.com is a long term high yield private loan program, Nowadays investment and business have become very risky due to the financial crisis started from 2008. We would like to be of a help in your financial needs and make some profits together. Many people think that making money in this market is easy and invest a lot of money there but lose it. It is due to the fact that they think trading is just opening and closing a position or running an automated trading software but the reality is different. Only 10% of traders really know how to do it and can gain profit constantly.

Top 5 Indications of fraudulent HYIP programs.

Online investments industry has been abused a lot and from time to time we have seen scam programs going south with all the money they could rob from their investors. This is a shameful thing to say but almost 90% of investment programs today do NOT have any financial back and are based on illegal Ponzi schemes.This article tells you about 5 possible indications of a scam or fraudulent HYIP program. All you need to do is to read it carefully and then review each investment program according to this article and trust me you will save money!

Name of program.

If any program has a real financial back and is stable enough then why would they pick any bizarre name? First impression is always the last impression!

Bizarre Slogans and Impressions.

Beware of these psychic impressions and slogans. If an administrator claims that he would actually die if you are not paid on time. He must be a biggest liar. Similarly if administrator swears, affirms, declares or promises a guaranteed return then you should know the main rule: Nothing is guaranteed in this industry!

Logo and Template.

Another most common thing in these programs is lack of corporate identity in logos. Why invest if they don’t have any symbol of their company?

Site Content.

Take a deep breath and review contextual content of site, such as Terms and Conditions as well as F.A.Q page. Most of the times, these fraudulent administrators are in hurry to launch and therefore they copy and paste all or some parts of these pages. To verify this all you need to do is to copy few lines and paste it on Google and see how many sites are using the very same contexts.

Investment Plans.

Would you trust any stranger on your $1000 if he promises you a double (200%) return in a single day? Or a couple hours? This is stupid!

Short Term Plan( 55% profit daily for 3 days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $500 35.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 45.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 55.00

Calculate your profit >>

Long Term Plan ( 10% profit daily for 60 days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 8.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $1,000 9.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

Compounded Plan (2% compounded interest for 100 days )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $150 - $500,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is $20 and there is no maximum.

Referral bonus and commission is 10% of the referral investment.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via LibertyReserve,PM,WU,WireTransfer.

Link: http://family-aids.com/

out of the plans available many or almost all could be seen investing in the 3 day plan as that offers attractive ROI with low minimum affordable invetsment of $20 all other plan is having very high minimum invetsment of $500 making it difficult for others to afford. so the long term plans of the site is at risky when many invest in this plan which makes the site difficult to run long

the site design is also bad and i dont think the site will run long

If there is any payment proof from this site i think that it will be a money making program for some time. Giving 10percent daily for 60days? That is, this program will return 600percent of our investment in just 60days. Can this program last that long?

If there is any payment proof from this site i think that it will be a money making program for some time. Giving 10percent daily for 60days? That is, this program will return 600percent of our investment in just 60days. Can this program last that long?

few hours ago, when I tried to access this site, it was unavailable from my end,

but now the site is loading, I have noticed that the program is paying for a four days so far,

minimum is $20 which I feel too high to invest n these short term plan programs,

depending on the amounts invested, the ROI varies, but only for plan 1 of short term plan, the ROI is reasonable, not for all the plans.

the site was offline few hours back when i wanted to access the site for more information

but now the site is loading well for me

the site doesn't have a faq session so it prevent us to get more information about the site

the site is a good one to promote as the site pays double of the referral commission of 10% where as other hyip pays only 5% to promote the site

Yes,using RBC can do reduce our lose in case this program turns scam.But after reading this program write up.I don't know what to bring out of it.

First it's not saying anything about where to invest our invested money,rather it's criticizing other hyips,giving us useful tips.But plainly speaking,this hygs isn't giving us any useful information about it's plan.Now which one looks scammy?Maybe this program is just,one way or the other,describing it's self.Not talking of the min. To invest here.