Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gfxtonline - gfxtonline.com

I am not admin

Welcome to GfxtOnline!

Gfxtonline is short for Global Forex Trade Online.We are a group of independent professional Forex trader and financial advisers.

We are neither the biggest nor the most powerful corporation in the world and nor do we intend to be. Our goal is to make Forex trading simpler and easier for people who are unfamiliar with the foreign exchange market and protect these people from financial risks and material losses.

* DDOS & SSL

* Payment 7 days a week

Payment Processors: Liberty Reserve & PerfectMoney

payouts: 103-125% after 1 day or 108-160% after 2 days!

min deposit: $1

max deposit: $30,000

referral bonus: 5%

http://www.gfxtonline.com/?ref=yogesh

They offer up to 25percent a day and think they are not giving enough! I don't know forex too much, but from the little i know can one make that much in a single day? Well with this kind of program you will only invest what you can afford to lose.

And since some investors can afford to lose the minimum investment here,1$,i think those that want to have a go should,atleast it's worth it,this one seems to offer a little compared to other hyip.But i still think all 24hours plans are still the same.Any investors here yet? Pls update this thread for us.

double in three days and triple in five days !

definitely a fast scam type of program, but presently their status is "paying" !

well, as this one is just a two days old, they might be paying, but these kind of programs can never be trusted as

they will run away after getting huge amounts or wait until any large investors get into the program.

the site plans are offering very high ROI which makes me think this site will not run more than two weeks

but currently the site is new with two days running with paying status so we can expect the siet to run another few days so i feel its a good time to test the site as the minimum invetsment is very low and there are payment proof available in other PTP forum confirming the site is paying

their life time is four days already but surprisingly they have managed to pay their investors this long,

the ROI is so huge that the early investors might be enjoying their profits,

in my view the site may pay for few more days, but definitely a risky program around here.

they pay until they get targeted funds but till then the profits are really good for those who can afford to lose in these kind of programs.

all the plans and features are very similar to the other hyip programs..

the ROI is so high that the early investors might be enjoying their profits..

it might be a risky option because i think it ll run for some days so i would like to avoid it..

Even though this program is still paying i can't tell if it is still safe to invest in them, you only invest with them with maximal risk of your cash, you can see they have been online for sometime now and so their life span is quickly getting over.

double in three days and triple in five days !

definitely a fast scam type of program, but presently their status is "paying" !

well, as this one is just a two days old, they might be paying, but these kind of programs can never be trusted as

they will run away after getting huge amounts or wait until any large investors get into the program.

Yes it is really a surprise, but maybe it happened because rates here starting from 3% only ,

and this rate is high and does not contain high risk ,

I think that this site has become More dangerous now , because he was able to gain confidence of some because it has continued to pay 4 days .