Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MetropolisProfit - Metropolisprofit.com

I'm not admin

http://metropolisprofit.com/

Our program is created for those who want to improve their financial condition, but do not have economic education and are not the financial experts. Our team has been working in a sphere of FOREX trading for 6 years and during this time has achieved good results and stable income. For further development and trading volume increase we have a demand in outside investments. We are engaged in wide array of financial activities with the main focus on high-yield corporate and bank promissory notes. These are relatively little known financial instruments, available to very few financial institutions and individuals. Corporate and bank promissory notes are rather low-risk ventures as compared to other high-yield investment opportunities since transactions involving these promissory notes are backed up by major banks. And we suggest you to become a member of our team on mutually beneficial conditions.

68b76f5210.png

Plan: 5,39% hourly for 24 hours, 126% after 1 day, 159% after 3 days, 317% after 7 days

Commission : 3%

accept : LR PM AP

detailside.png

payment.png

http://metropolisprofit.com/

Now,i don't like the look of this program plans,looks risky to me.How do admin expect to put all this fit he's promising us?how much do he earn? I don't like hourly hyips and certainly not a 24hours plan too.So am taking off my hands from this hyip.

Now,i don't like the look of this program plans,looks risky to me.How do admin expect to put all this fit he's promising us?how much do he earn? I don't like hourly hyips and certainly not a 24hours plan too.So am taking off my hands from this hyip.

may be you are right but i always prefers there type of multi pal plans..they give us some options to choose a good one..it can be little risky but i think if site runs for some time they can give us good profit..i think we should start these type of hourly pans with small investment..

the site design is professional and the script used is good further the site seem safe to invest as the site is protected by DDOS and SSL

the site plans are risky with very high ROI which makes the site risky to run long also the minimum invetsment of $10 is high for newbies to join the site

investors claim to have got paid instant for both LR or AP processors,

early investors can get good profits,

not so special program, but short term program that may pay for few days or say one month,

the success of investment depends on first come first serve basis.

investors claim to have got paid instant for both LR or AP processors,

early investors can get good profits,

not so special program, but short term program that may pay for few days or say one month,

the success of investment depends on first come first serve basis.

This site is impossible to be able to continue for a month, not even a week ,

this type of sites cannot continue more than 4 or 5 days because there is no investment to achieve profit every hour .

the last payments issued by this program was on 10th, and no payment after that till date,

as the program has stopped paying for quite enough time for now,

this thread will be moved to scam section, PM to us to bring it back to active if they start to pay again,

for now, the program is concluded as closed.