Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Is the forum still active

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,404 posts
Hello sir, please I have see that some payment where approved by moderators but yet to be process please have you discontinue the paid to post program? because am just back from a holiday and I want to resume my activity here. And please if in need of additional Moderator please add me up.
Kindly reply .

rexway

Ademas

Ademas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

What is this program of paid posts?

letsgetit

letsgetit

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Yeah, I have the same question: Is the forum still active? Cause sometimes I get to see the posts from 2013 marked as new lol 

cryptoinvestor

cryptoinvestor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I hope this forum will be active for long time!

TyjonesD

TyjonesD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey guys, just registered today. I'm trying to figure out why I can't make a thread yet. Not rushing, but can't seem to find it in the rules.