Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neoprogress - neoprogress.com

well, this one is still hot and paying so far, I noticed that there was two holidays recently, UK Summer Bank holiday and US Labour day,

just like the same with MacroTrade to have both US & UK holidays as non trading days,

it's been around eight months online and ACTIVE so far, let's wish more success to this program.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site looks promising since there are many good feedbacks from their members as well. Although NEO Progress has increased the minimum deposit rate of impulse fund plan from $1 to $10, these plan still look attractive, because members still can earn 1.5% of their investment profits daily for 30 days.

well, one disadvantage is that there is no ratings page on the site, if I am not wrong,

but there is lot of good features in this program, like the minimum plan term starting from thirty days,

thus those that could not wait longer having principal locked for a long term, can try that 30 days plan.

New compounding rates for Neoprogress

We have made changes in our investment plans and compounding rates.

Investment Fund Luxer has been temporarily disabled because we have already gained enough money and investors. Luxer investment plan will be opened in the future, but we can not announce exact date of returning.

We have also change compounding rates for the first 3 investment plans. New compounding rates:

Impulse fund - 10% maximum compounding rate

Progress fund - 40% maximum compounding rate

Pulsar fund - 30% maximum compounding rate

If you set compounding rate before 19.09.2011 - you will have old rates.

* All our active clients on the Luxer plan will continue to receive the previous interest rate on the same terms.

NEO Progress Client Support Department

support@neoprogress.com

Phone number: +441233438040

Fax: +441233221500

well, I think the admin should have left the choice to investors to compound at the rate of 100% maximum,

but according to the recent updates it is just 30% maximum rate is allowed to use compounding,

whatever, it is still attractive for those that want to earn in big amounts with small investments through compounding.

@all, I would like to say you that you've made some comments for the site of sometimes little bold argues. But we can see some contact info of the authority and bring 3 attractive plans like 10% to 30% benefit. I think 30% will be the most popular among them all if they should pay us on-time. But we expect some reasonable plan form them.

good status of the program that this one has been living for 210 days so far with ACTIVE status,

latest payment proofs released by this program have been of 29th September that is up to date,

there is all positive reviews from the investors and very good votes on monitors so far.

latest news update from NeoProgress as on 3rd October 2011, regarding Corporate design for their representatives !

• 03/10/2011 - Corporate design and communication tools for our representatives and partners

Due to numerous requests of our

local representatives and partners, we have developed guidelines for the use of our corporate identity (brand book).

It reveals stylistic idea, describes the rules of construction and use of visual elements of our brand identity, as well as ready-made layouts for office documents, flyers, business cards and other representatives.

Brand Book will be updated at the request of local representatives. If you need something at the moment, please write to our support team and we will help.

Now, our partners can fully cooperate with design studios, marketing agencies and print labs.

In flyers and other promotional materials, we recommend you use a tiny URL services (for example bit.ly or tinyurl.com) to get maximum income from referral commissions.
    Corporate identity (Style Guide) can be downloaded here
    And here corporate design and communication tools

• 4 weeks later...

My main concern is their news that they will stop receiving new investors and members since they already reach the desire number of investors and members. But when I try to join the site I can still join. So its means their news is just a for a show news but actually they don't ever plan to stop getting new investors.

My investment plan will expire next week. Hope I can get the principal back. The last three withdraw were all instant. However, recently the site has promoted a lot like opening new offices, installing new communication software or whatever. If it is a normal business, it is good. But for hyip, sometimes too much promotion is just a bad signal. It is hard to tell. I just hope that my investment can be successfully finished by next week. Good RCB from gsmonitor.

latest news update from the program, as on 26t October 2011, that is three days ago, regarding the new security system for their clients, to safe guard the accounts of the investors !

• 26/10/2011 - New security option for all NEO Progress customers
    Our company is seriously thinking about security of our customers accounts and to prevent attempted theft of clients funds, we have developed a new option.
    Now if fraudster gains access to your account - he can not withdraw any money, since in order to change the account number he will have to pass the verification of one of our operators. On the 26/10/2011 change account numbers in an account carried in the manual mode, to change your account number should indicate the reason for the change, send a request and wait for 12 to 24 hours.

Having a large number of major client accounts, we will continue to work on security systems to rule out any attempt at theft. Thank you for cooperating with us.

just received another fast update from the program few hours ago, today, that is on 29th October regarding the localization of the website interface !

Localization of the NEO Progress website interface - NEO Progress

We started work on the mass localization of NEO Progress website on several languages. At this moment website interface is available on English and Chinese languages.

We are carrying out work on localization for German, Spanish, Indonesian, Indian, Italian, Romanian and Russian.

support@neoprogress.com

new security option for all NEO Progress customers - NEO Progress

Admin's News Letter Update November 1, 2011 08:07 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

Dear,

Our company is seriously thinking about security of our customers accounts and to prevent attempted theft of clients funds, we have developed a new option.

Now if fraudster gains access to your account - he can not withdraw any money, since in order to change the account number he will have to pass the verification of one of our operators. On the 26/10/2011 change account numbers in an account carried in the manual mode, to change your account number should indicate the reason for the change, send a request and wait for 12 to 24 hours.

Having a large number of major client accounts, we will continue to work on security systems to rule out any attempt at theft. Thank you for cooperating with us.

support@neoprogress.com

I got pay again instantly. Here's the payment proof: http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/4862-neoprogress-neoprogresscom/page__st__940

I have successfully withdrawn 4 times instantly from this site due to minimum withdraw requirement from AP. My investment period will end up in two days. Looking forward to withdrawing the principal too.

Recently there are still a lot of promotion activities from this site, like opening new offices in Negeria or about other security issue. I really don't know good or bad or how long it would last. But I can only say that the past experience with this site was good. All the payments were instant. Hope that I can finish the first investment cycle. :)

latest news from this program as on 4th November 2011 regarding website interface !

Indonesian localization of the NEO Progress website interface completed - NEO Progress

We are pleased to inform you that we added to our interface Indonesian language, the following will be German and Italian languages, thank you for choosing NEO Progress!

We plan to introduce about 20 languages more ​​and open for at least another 4 regional offices until the new 2012 year.

Please be patient, after we will setup and configure new server we will enable instant payments again, it will happen within maximum 2 business days. Our tech department working on the problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience and manual payments which are processing every day by our operators, hope for your patience and understanding on all issues, if you have any questions - write to our support team.

support@neoprogress.com

this website now is available in multi languages like Indonesian, Romanian, Chinese etc, that is a great development in this program so far, also it seems that the admin is planning for Russian, Italian localization of Neo Progress website interface, overall this program is doing quite good for now, early investors must have been in great profits from this one.

NEO Progress now translated to German language and all payouts processed - NEO Progress

===============================================

Dear,

We continue to work on localizing our site and today we added German language.

Now all our interface completely translated and every visitor from Germany can enjoy of native language.

Also we have paid all pending withdrawals and we will pay instantly from 10 of November.

We are actively working on the localization of the website and within 1-2 days our site will be translated into Italian language.

Please note, we have completed work on the protection of the new payment server and soon we will enable instant payments, please wait a few time and you will enjoy our instant services as always. Also, we will post our weekly Forex trade report on these week and you will see how our traders make money on this market.

support@neoprogress.com

===============================================

Minimum investments is really good in here. To be honest what I like in a hyip site with low minimum is that I can manipulate my investments. For example. If you invest ten dollars and the minimum to invest is 1 dollar. Every time you earn 1 dollar interest you can reinvest in a new plan.

I have noticed that the status of this program has been moved to PROBLEM in GoldPoll, that is due to bad votes posted over there by investors, also those posts were verified by the admin of GP as well, the withdrawal has been pending since 3rd of this month that is for around a week now !

NEO Progress weekly Forex trade report and other good news about instant payouts - NEO Progress

==========================================================================

Dear, longnha.

We present you next weekly Forex trade report on trade over the past week one of our major traders Bruce.

For a week he managed to get 23% of profit.

Also we have enabled instant payouts as promised and now you can receive your profit and principals without any delays, if you have questions about payouts or any other questions - contact our support department.

support@neoprogress.com

==========================================================================

well, that is good to know that the program has enabled instant payments, now, hopefully there won't be complaints on the pending withdrawals anymore, even the admin requests in his latest news update today to contact their support if anyone has issues with pending payments, another good news is trading reports that will be sent weekly.

several investors have complaints with this program, they have all pending withdrawals recently, it is obviously making selective payments ignores large investors but may be the small investors of this program are getting paid, what is my opinion on this site is it is no more safe place to keep our money for profits, let us search for better programs than this, that won't have any problems.