Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SafeBusines - safebusines.com

Start - 2011-03-01

Welcome to our website!

Our only source of income increase in cash, no more accurate measurement of the effective management of funds. We have over 1.5 years, steadily making money is the only indicator, which is important in our view.

Not long ago decided it was time to work as they say "on a major." Why was this site created.

Money should be trusted professional ...

Investment proposal

Our strategy in the average yields for investors up to2% daily.

- The main deposit available for withdrawal at the end of investment.

- Profit is calculated each calendar day.

- Money is beginning to work inherits the day after of making the deposit..

Plans (deposits returned) :

Plan A - 1.5% daily for 30 days. $10.00 - $101.00

Plan B - 1.75% daily for 45 days. $101.00 - $501.00

Plan C - 2% daily for 60 days. $501.00 - $5000.00

Ref.comission - 5%

Expiration Date: 2012-02-04

Creation Date: 2011-02-04

Last Update Date: 2011-03-01

Name Servers:

ns1.gshost.net

ns2.gshost.net

No SSL

Accept - Liberty Reserve\PerfectMoney

Our Deposit $50 :

Sent Payment 50.00 USD to account U2880453. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Safe Business Ltd. User InfernusZp.

JOIN HERE ===>

This site is newly launched and it will stand the chance to be online for the next 30days which is the time our deposit will be locked in the first plan. The return is reasonable as well which might make this program to keep paying for long, but first we need tangible payment proofs before investing in it.

Though site layout looks ok but this being in other than english language the information over the site is not understandable,

and this is one of the major reason the site is not geting adequate response from investors as it has only yet got total $260.00 in its 8 days life.

Plans are offering reasonable roi and looks sustainable for quite long period.

I love this program plan,when i open it,it looks different from other hyips,right now,am looking for an english link to click,since this program plans are really worth trying.I think it's going to last for more days to come.This program plans stats it's going to have the paying status icon for longer time.Hope it does.

i think the language which is used in this hyip program is Russian..although the plans seems nice to me..it looks sustainable for quite long period..it is running for 8 days and i can see the lot of transactions here which shows that investors wants to involve here..i think the number of investors can be increase if we can see here some payment proofs..

the daily interest of 1.5-2% seem stable and sustainable and can expect the site plans to run 2-3 cycles

the minimum invetsment of $10 i feel is high for newbies to test the site

the site origin is Russian language and the design is nice with attractive outlook appearance and good script

so far programs that have the word "safe" in their name have been reliable at least in my experience,

looks like another safe program that look like to be online for a long time,

their life time is just nine days for now, the ROI is stable, minimum is $10 affordable for this program,

their professional look and design of the program are attractive.