Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyipia - hyipia.com

I am not the admin.

Description:

HYIPIA is a private investment program backed by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, Investments in various funds and activities all over the world.

Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain high rates in return.

We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plans:

image-5222_4D753AEE.jpg

Minimum spend is US$1 and there is no maximum . 10% Deposit Bonus . You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve .

DDOS Protected & Dedicated Server . Professional Design . Several backup systems. No withdrawal limit & No deposit or withdraw fees. Friendly customer service & Quick support response. Multi plans for choose.

Link: http://www.hyipia.com/

all the three plans are of three days term thus for this new program with just two days life time,

the monitors have status ' waiting' for this program,

the ROI is definitely huge, obviously they plan to pay few days till they gain popularity and get enough funds to the program,

then disappear one day, as simple as that.

The site design is very simple without a professional look into it. With the high interest rates being offered the site may last for a few cycles because it is not sustainable. But with the minimum investment needed everyone could afford to test the site and get quick money. With daily payments those who took the risk of putting money could see their profit on a daily basis.

I joined the site today but iam reluctant to invest even though the minimum invetsment is $1 since the published sit information state the paidout of the first and last payment was made on the 7th and thereafter no payouts have been made so i feel its better to check for payment proof before joining

Why do hyip admin brings in unstable program plans,i don't like the roi here,they're a bit risky.though,i don't think i can invest here.

Because they know that they will get some money from newbies ,

i think that this type of sites arose for newbies only , because they do not have enough experience to judge this type of sites .