Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

allasiamulticash - allasiamulticash.com

I'm not admin

pro-fx.biz ( All Asia Multi Cash Centre ) is a program of profitable and safe investment in stock (shares, bonds, options) and currency trading via the Internet.

The safety of the program is based on 5-year experience of successful pro-fx.biz off-line investment, the highest experience level of traders, full ensuring of deposits by means of own assets, the program 100% strength of deposit insurance, the insurance company's assets.

Regardless of rising or falling of the market the experienced traders due to the distribution of assets of the company maintain it beyond the point of break-even, even in situations critical for private traders and other companies. That guarantees the timely payment of the highest interest rates in the market.

The main difference of pro-fx.biz from traditional mutual funds is just a wider and more flexible allocation of the investment portfolio, and from banks - in its incomparably higher interest rates on private investment in the stock market and currency speculation - in the security trust management (transfer of fund management to professional traders).

Thus, the uniqueness of pro-fx.biz is in the combination of trust management security and high deposit interest rates.

FX Plan Name DAILY INTEREST, % MIN AMOUNT, USD MAX AMOUNT, USD TERM, DAYS Compounding

Basic FX 1.0% $10.00 $100.00 60 Available.

Advanced FX 1.4% $101.00 $500.00 60 Available.

Professional FX 1.8% $501.00 $1,000.00 60 Available.

Super FX 2.2% $1,001.00 $99,999.00 60 Available.

Our Service

* Instant Withdraw

* Payouts 7 Days A Week

* No Fee For Withdraw

* DDos Protection

* SSL Encyption

* Dedicated Server

* Exclusive Script

* Unique Design

* Strong Account Security

* 24/7 Online Account Access

Link: https://www.allasiamulticash.com

the site has KoDDos security which iam not satisfied with also the ssl protection enable the investor to find the site safe to invest . the daily interest rate of 1-2.2% seem stable and sustainable also as the sit is paying all seven days we can break even faster. the minimum invetsment of $10 is at the higher side for me. the site is having compounding option but i feel its not worth for small investor since they will not be able to break even with daily interest and as i feel its always better to compound after recovering the principle i dont think many would use this option

Now the set of programs that just come out are long term programs, soon there will be one which will last long but how can we find that out is not easy. This one is among the ones that might not turn scam for a very long time.

This program is looking good,i think all asian multi cash plan are sustainable for the long run.With a daily return of 1.2%,it is a good idea to invest now and start counting the days before we reach bep here.

@rose

i agree with you.I think the best way to make cool money from hyip,is to put on compounding,but take note.'after we've recieve our complete invested money.Then we can toy with the profit through compounding,and luckily for us,if the program last long,we can make good profit over again.

daily interest varies from 1.0% to 2.2%,

as usual the minimum to invest here is huge for the plans with higher ROI,

for all the plans the same plan term, 60 days, they have DDOS protection and SSL secured as well,

the program has got all features that $10 minimum is affordable to invest into this program.

the site origin seem to be from Malaysia so any interested party may check more whether the site is legit or not

further the site is listed by many monitors and they are showing paying status which seem to be a positive factor to the site

also many monitors could be seen offering attractive RCB offer even more than 500% so it will help us to break even faster