Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenForexFunds.com - goldenforexfunds.com

I'm not admin.

Hello and welcome to GoldenForexFunds. During this year, we saw that the industry was going deep down. Quality of programs became really low one after another, and programs became lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time. Of course, the collapse of the big programs affected this industry very hard, and all these added up to a financial crisis in this industry, and made this industry what it is today. But with GoldenForexFunds, we hope to improve this situation, by offering a secure way to earn profits, and we are sure that with your support, we can achieve this goal.

GoldenForexFunds is easy to use and very profitable. Our program is a perfect solution for investors who are seeking for a quick, but safe way to make residual earnings on the Internet without worrying about the typical instability of investment projects. GoldenForexFunds is a well planned program, and when it comes to investments, we want to make it easy for you to find just the right product to fit your needs. We offer a range of investment options, so you can choose the one that's right for you. And because we have experience in providing investment opportunities, you can be sure that whichever you choose, your money is in expert hands. You can start with as low as $10, and you may deposit as many times as you wish. So dont miss your chance.

1.4% Daily for 90 Days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 1.40

1.7% Daily for 90 Days

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 1.70

2.1% Daily for 90 Days

Plan 3 $10,001 - $50,000 2.10

Accept: LR & PM

Referral: 5%

http://www.goldenforexfunds.com/?ref=hyipsm

This is a long term plan and we need to make sure that it is very okay to invest with this hyip, because one, the minimum to test the program is high, and two, because it could take around 80 days to break even and the last we must see some payment proofs.

This hyip name looks genuine enough to make one deposit,but do they give deposit back after the 90days plan expires? Since we can make profit from them if they last long online and till the day our plan expires,we gain 126% after the 90days plan expires,but if there's no principle return back here,i don't think it's worth trying.

Their minimum spend required is not reasonable amount for me as small investors, I don't find any reason why admin needs high AMOUNT, THERE must be such option for low earners.... and the ROI is as poor as just 1.4% which's nothing for us.... I don't think they will return the money we have deposited...

One of the drawback for this program is there minimum spend which is some high and not all small time investor will be able to afford, it could be the admin want to make sure that he get quality investors with reasonable money, and not just anyone with change.Anyways whatever the reason for this, i don't think it will help the growth of thi

s hyip program.

This program is offering a good but low earning roi that's good.I think for such a long term investment program the returns are quite high,with such a return,am such this program can make it,but admin should have make the min. A bit lower for average investors to try out his program.

Mahmou,

i always though that investing in short term programs can earn me more profits,but how wrong was i,i keep off from long term hyips,since am not patience enough to wait and recieve my profits.But i notice something.I keep losing all my cash in this short term programs,while other investors keep rebaini bep in long term hyips,then and there,i took a promise to avoid any program that don't suit me.And am really gaining up on my loses,but mind you,NOT all short term program are going to turn scam easily,some pay for longer times than some long term programs.

Mahmou,

i always though that investing in short term programs can earn me more profits,but how wrong was i,i keep off from long term hyips,since am not patience enough to wait and recieve my profits.But i notice something.I keep losing all my cash in this short term programs,while other investors keep rebaini bep in long term hyips,then and there,i took a promise to avoid any program that don't suit me.And am really gaining up on my loses,but mind you,NOT all short term program are going to turn scam easily,some pay for longer times than some long term programs.

My friend, i have tested the sites that provide long-term plans and other sites that provide short-term plans ,

I can say that after these tests that it is subject to lucky only ,

might be that some people believe that experience has a key role,

but I disagree with them because of luck, who governed matters here ,

an example of this " oilstructure " company , which has provided a long-term plan,

and possesses all the characteristics that make it could continue for a long time and got everyone's confidence but turned to scam after only 3 months .

out of the plans available many could be seen investing in 1.4% Daily for 90 Days plan with low minimum invetsment as the other plans are having very high minimum invetsment of $1000

the ROI of 226% for 90 days is good and seem stable the site plans can expect to run 2-3 cycles where the investor can break even in 2 1/2 months

nice to see this program started to advertise as well as bought a sticky thread on our DMT,

being online for 8 days, the program has got paying status and few other monitors have just started to monitor this one that they have waiting status as well,

well, the program has all the features good that required for a paying program, with stable ROI and three months' plans.