Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Personal bank from FreshForex

FreshForex updated the promo "36% per Annum", liked by many traders, and extended the expiration date!

Connect to the promo until August, 31 2016 and instead of the usual banks' 3%-4% per annum, FreshForex will give you 36%!

Under the promo's terms, awards are charged to your account every month. The entire amount, received according the promo, you can use both for trade and for withdrawal without any restrictions.

Make sure how beneficial the promo "36% per annum" is, Thanks.

36% I never heard about this but I visited their website thou for me I still think that maybe the offer is very small how can we calculate such 36% maybe something that is good will happen and that is through the key understanding of what is good and now this broker happen to be the best

It is not small small do you think of brokers that dont even have such services within them?I think the steps there so far is the best step and the right thing for any newbie forex trader.

Practice make perfect we dont need to neglect practice for anything

What type of opportunity do you mean dude?this is never what you think as for me I can say that there are so many ways which we can deal with this and brokers never be the case as well so before you plan to chose any broker be sure that you chose a well regulated forex broker

Freshforex is always the right broker which anybody can use but the problem is that 36% of what they offer is small and this can only bring little client to their plartform instead I will prefer the case where they use such promo to add bonus or welcome deposit bonus to traders