Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Real site , Real earning

selina9

Earn money from PTC & Revenue Sharing site is so easy. It doesn't need any experience , so anybody can do. But most of the sites are scam. Became afraid????? Don't need it. I'm going to tell about a real 100% paying site. The admin of this site is Charles Scrovelle , the most trusted admin in PTC & Revenue Sharing world. So , u don't need to worry. Now , come to the main point. This site is really great & amazing. You can earn .5-1$ daily without any refer working less than 30 minutes. It's true , I'm not making u fool. Not only this , it has a good referral program. You will get 100% commission of ur refers earning. You can also earn by Revenue Sharing.

Register on the site from below.

https://goo.gl/oPNl1p

Fill up the registration form with necessary details. Give every details according to ur National ID Card or Driving License or Passport. Because u have to upload one of these image.Give Payment Information if u have account on Payza or Solidtrustpay. If u don't have any account , give ur email as Payza account. Try to give same answers of the Security Questions. Remember the answers. When you will try toy login from the different IP address you will be required to answer these questions. Accept Terms & Conditions , give Turning number & click Proceed.

You will have to verify ur email. After email verification , log-in to ur account. You will be redirected to an ad. When time counting will be finished , a Dashboard option will appear. Click on Dashboard & u will see Account Overview. Under "Status: Free Member" u will see "Account Status: Unverified" , click on it , upload required things. Then come to My Account & u will see "Account Status: Pending". U have to verify ur account , but they are slow in this work. So , u have to irritate them for ur account verification. U will see Support option below the page. Go to Support , wait some seconds & u will see "NEED HELP? CHAT" option. If u can't find , zoom in the page. Go to "NEED HELP? CHAT" , give required details & send msg for approving ur account. Give msg writing 'Kindly approve my account. username - ' It will take time to appear ur msg. Don't wait for it. Copy ur msg & send it again & again. You have to do it for irritating them. They will approve ur account. After sending several msg go to My Account & see "Account Status: " If ur account status is still pending , start sending msg again. U will see "Account Status: Approved" when ur account is approved.

Now u can start earning.U can earn in 4 ways from the site.

1. Viewing Cashlinks

2. Revenue Sharing

3. Referrals Commission

Go to My Account & u will see View Cashlinks. Claim every ads , solve captcha & u will get paid. U will get .5-1$ daily from here.

U can earn more by Revenue Sharing. U will get 5$ profit for purchasing an 50$ Ad Pack. U can purchase unlimited Ad Packs. Don't invest ur money in risky sites. Invest here & get profit everyday.

Now the Hot thing appears. You will get 100% commission of ur refers. There's no limit of making refer.

That's all. Register on the site & start earning from now. It's so easy.

https://goo.gl/oPNl1p

If u having any problem then comment box is here. Be active with us @

facebook.com/earnmoneyonline.a2z

twitter.com (@selinabegum9)

linkedIn.com (selinabegum9)

instagram.com (selinabegum9)