Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pleasurefunds - pleasurefunds.com

I'm not admin

https://www.pleasurefunds.com

header_0.jpg

PleasureFunds is a shareholder of different "R-Rated" movie productions and publications around the globe. One thing we have realized prior to starting PleasureFunds was most of investment programs use forex and stocks as their financial back and always end up due to any kind of loss or as their funds dry up and that is why we decided to bring PleasureFunds which is free from any kind of loss.

Our business is purely legal and companies we are incubated have registered and recognized production facilities from northern america to japan and therefore despite of any hesitation we believed in sharing a real opportunity which really works and is always in profit. One thing we have ensured in our website is free from any kind of explicit content or material to provide a comfortable environment for everyone.

Technically we are using a customized script with DDoS protected server, SSL security and several other features to ensure a trouble-free experience for our investors.

6% daily for 20 days.

120% Return.

Minimum $10 USD.

Instant Payout.

2.3% daily for 30 days.

169% Return.

Minimum $1 USD.

Instant Payout.

8% daily for 16 days.

128% Return.

Minimum $100 USD.

Instant Payout.

No explicit content.

Minimum $1 Investment.

No-Minimum Payout.

Customized Script.

Dedicated Server.

DDoS Protection.

SSL Encryption.

6% Referral Commission.

Instant Payouts.

$10 Deposit Bonus.

https://www.pleasurefunds.com

It will be definitely a great pleasure for investors if the program pays for few rounds,

well, I like these short term planned programs,

20% profit in 20 days time is something like 1% daily, and this is really a stable ROI,

their $10 deposit bonus as well as minimum to invest that is $1, these two features can help to gain lot of investors.

Yes this is another hyip i do think i can afford joining and where i stand a chance of getting in profit.

The deposit is not returned which gives the roi a better look, in my view. im going to give it a try.

Lets see if i can find a good rcb offer now. The look of the script isnt over the top, but as long as they pay you know....Its still a half fast game this one. I wish i was rich and could have gone for the $10.00 bonus deposit.

:blink:

Game is on

From Account Uxxxxxxx

To Account U2203921 (PleasureFunds)

Amount $1.00

Fee $0.00

Memo Investment in Rules 69 plan from rocsus.

Private Payment no

I think 10$ bonus is a great deal with investors at this pre-launching time, but I think no body will be able to use it since 100$ is huge amount for us as small earners, daily update has taken place on their front page as well... I like this kind of sites, hope some monitors will be added soon....

The bonus id for thoose deposits at least $100 dollar into the plan. So for me the bonus isnt to think about.

I dont think anyone invest this amount when a hyip is new. Maybe some monitors go for it.

So far i hvent got any payment ...and if i will i update here:)

Payment recieved not one time but several. I just havent had the time to update here:)

So the pleasurefund is giving me pleasure:))¨

So far so good, and i think i will actually get in profit in this one.

the site return is fine with me and they look sustainable for em if we can find any RCB offer so that it will help us to break even faster

as the minimum invetsment is only $1 i think many small investor can be expected to try the site as the loss is bearable if the site doesn't pay

the script is good but what matters to me is the payment proof to confirm the site is paying

Ive been paid a couple of times now. and the site looks really good so far.

There is payment proofs in the thread in hyip payments proof forum:)

I did find me a good rcb so im going a bit faster to magic line bep

Here,i thought every investors account is credited with the bonus of $10,even with a minimum investment of 1dollar,but alas,the required amount to get that bonus is $100.No need to think of getting it.Rather it's better to invest in the plan that we can afford,and i think with this program short and long term plans,it's going to be paying for quite for some times.

Here,i thought every investors account is credited with the bonus of $10,even with a minimum investment of 1dollar,but alas,the required amount to get that bonus is $100.No need to think of getting it.Rather it's better to invest in the plan that we can afford,and i think with this program short and long term plans,it's going to be paying for quite for some times.

In order to get bonus $ 10 must be invested $100 Dollars!!! I think that this does not deserve to just thinking ,

I'm not in need of this bonus Because I do not like to gamble with $ 100 even if the site is really legit .

well, problems started with this program, that was so early to have issues with the payments,

the investors might not have reached BEP here yet,

as the program not paid for few days already and even the site disappears,

this thread will be moved to scam section concluding that the program is closed.