Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

coinzer - coinzer.com

chardyme

I am not the admin!

Welcome to a brand new and exciting name in the industry; Coinzer!Our goals are clear, as we wish to set a permanent footstep in your minds, a footstep of online innovation and the future in online earning.

This project started out last year ideas and main concept was set and the development started. Now, eight months later, we have finally reached the place where we can go into beta! The base is build on a popular PTC base, GeN. Although, it have been modified a lot, to suit our needs.

First of all, we have to make it clear that Coinzer is in a beta release, therefore there will be some stuff that is not available. For example, you are not able to earn money during this period, although you are able to use our shop as well as refer referrals.

You might ask, then what benefits do I get by registering in beta? Well, first of all, you will be awarded with a special membership called Pioneer. This membership will have greater benefits than the standard one, but less than Golden.

There will regular be Pioneer only contests and promotions.

The future is here!

We've mixed two main ingredients of the internet today, together; earning and socializing! You will see that you have a public profile, and you are able to get friends, join groups and a lot more!

We respect your privacy of course, and therefore you are able to disable your public profile if needed.So, once we launch, you will be able to earn from clicking advertisements.

But that is not all! As we go further into a stable release, you will also be able to earn money by completing surveys!

We wont give you all the goodies now, so stay tuned for even more earning options later on!

Promotions

As we are in the beta stage, we also have some really nice promotions for you guys, you are able to upgrade your account to Golden for six months, for only $45 (Save $15) - You can upgrade here.

All payments are made using AlertPay and PayPal.

The minimum cashout is $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second cashout, $7 for the third, and $10 for every cashout after that.

http://coinzer.com/home?ref=chardyme

its a PTc and social network in one although i dont really know how the socializing works since i dont have any friends yet. i can tweet in there though but its real sad when youre the only one who can read it. LOL. looks to me like a nice site. my plan is wait until my balance can afford some refs and then rent some.

OMG this site is not accessible already since yerterday, I invested $6 here to rent referrals and I am too sad to see now the site is gone already . :( I hope Admin will not scam yet this early :( so I can still have chance to get back my $6 here :(

the site is not accessible for what,3 days now? thats a shame when the site looked real good in the beginning. i also thought that if they are really serious about running a PTC,or they are having troubles with the site,they should have at least give notifications to members who are hopeful that this will still continue.

site is gone completely and I am so upset .. its so devastating coz the day before the site had its first downtime, i invested $6 then it turned scam right after that day. so frustrating but what can I do this is ptc life and online earning life. :9

site is gone completely and I am so upset .. its so devastating coz the day before the site had its first downtime, i invested $6 then it turned scam right after that day. so frustrating but what can I do this is ptc life and online earning life. :9

Same in here my friend. The site now is gone and I can't access it anymore. I feel bad about it because I invested in it to rent some referrals and my money was gone when they turn scam.

• 4 weeks later...