Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dakarinvest - Dakarinvest.net

I am not the admin.

Anout HYIP:

Dakarinvest Ltd is a global investment manager dedicated to growing and preserving client assets and building trust, in partnership with financial professionals and institutions worldwide, since January, 2005 with initial capital of $10 million. By our successful and open work, we've proved our reliability and enjoyed confidence of our clients. We have decided to open our online platform to take care of online investors that would like to join in our success story.

Plans:

image-7C43_4D6CAFCD.jpg

Accept LR only!

Link: http://www.dakarinvest.net/

This site design looks cheap and the script is somewhat rampant. The best way get profit from this program is to invest now that is newly launch that way one can make some profit before it turn to scam.

I think the 2% rate is a reasonable profit, but profit rates of other, of course, unreasonable and unacceptable,

and I think that the site will continue to plan and only one in order to judge him as a good site,

I see that it contains a significant risk here, especially I do not see other features make me invested here .

Yes the profit rate of other plans are just insane and it seems, the site owner wants to get big money by giving lucrative daily profit.

I am afraid this will be another scam so you should not be investing in this more than minimum if you really want to test this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Running days 13, and the status of the program in unknown being no ratings section in this program,

their first plan looks reasonable for a short term program which offers a 2% daily with minimum $10 to invest and the term seven days with principal returned at the end,

the other two plans have huge ROI like 240% and 520% by the end of the plan, which are impossible returns in seven days,

so for me their status is a question and they might have stopped to pay already.