Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Arendaily - Arendaily.com

I am not the admin.

About HYIP:

Our well experienced professionals invest funds in various online and off line markets so we can offer a huge profit in a very short time! Our program is a revolutionary high yield investment program, which are familiar to make high return on money making online. Check our pages and join our program today!

Plans:

20% Daily For 6 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 20.00

25% Daily For 5 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $20,000 25.00

120% Afer 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $20,000 120.00

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 5%

Link: http://arendaily.com/

This program offer high return in all of their plan and the last one gives 120percent just after one day, making the other plan to look somehow out of place. Well the minimum though high it is still affordable. If i will invest in this program i will go for the last plan. But tell me, can this program pay and give 20percent pure profit to investors?

no doubt the ROI is high and unstable,

if we get paid for the first five days, then we will be in 100% BEP,

and if the program pays for at least for one round as it is just their beginning,

will be a nice profit for the early players, but the minimum for all the plans is too high to take risk.

I think this program plan looks just like others,giving us a few days plan to earn good percentage or loss all of it.But this program is placing it rate at a high place,minimum to invest here is a bit high considering the risk this program offers.But for sure,this program can pay first the first members and then,only admin knows.

l like the plan of this site and the return is very interesting, but what i don't like is that the third plan with just the investment of $30 you will get back 20% pure profit in a single day, while the others would take more than that. this is not too right?