Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investpanama - Investpanama.biz

I am not admin / owner

Invest Panama Corporation specializes in building strong and stable financial futures for it's clients and their families.

Founded in late 2010 and recently incorporated in the Republic of Panama, our team of Financial Go-Getters is always prepared to go that extra mile to ensure our Client's goals are met.

We here at Invest Panama know that the world of online investing can be intimidating, if not down right scary.

Plans

→ 30 Days Plan

It's base on Dow Jones markets , with daily constant profit.

Min ($) Max ($) Profit (%) Period ( Days ) Compounding Principal Return

110 500 0.6 30 YES YES

501 1,000 0.8 30 YES YES

→ 50 Days Plan

It's base on NASDAQ markets , with constant daily profit.

1,001 2,500 1 50 YES YES

2,501 5,000 1.3 50 YES YES

→ 70 Days Plan

It's base on Forex market , with constant daily profit.

5,001 5001 1.5 70 YES YES

8,001 12,000 1.8 70 YES YES

→ 90 Days Plan

It's base on Forex market , with constant daily profit.

12,001 20,000 2 90 YES YES

20,001 Unlimited 2.3 90 YES YES

Payment processors:

- Liberty Reserve

- Perfect Money

http://www.investpanama.biz

The site is actually done very nice, just the min for to invest keeps me away. I mean $100 dollars! In a new hyip..

The sign up bonus is huge...and it dosent say if it comes with some restriction in how much tou need to depsot

You will get 100$ Sign Up bonus directly to your account after Sign Up. And this is for the first 5000 members! Thats 500.000 dollar, five houndred thousand dollar...

One strange thing is this:

Multi account sign up allowed in our system.

That is not the normal procedure for a hyip it will cost ref comission for them. And the shortest plan is 30 days, it will be a heavy thing for to pay out then...

The ref comission is 5% on level 1.

They actually will pay us $0,20 for each post we do in public forums also. I think it means for thoose supporting them:) Thats the info on the homepage, when going in how the earnings area work, well heres another info then: Introducing PPE system

One of the easiest earning products of invest panama is PPE ( Paid Post Earning )

All members can earn using PPE system.

How it works?

You can send post in forums which are in this list , then send us your posts and get 0.1$ to your account.

Its a lot of nice features in this program/hyip, just i dont think they can never sustain the multiply account feature togheter with the free sing up bonus for $100 for 5000 accounts

Who ever the admin is i don't know why he make this program and keep the minimum that high. He has a definite plan for this site. I don't see why i should just go ahead and invest 100bucks in a new program that has not make his salt yet.

I just have made an account in this program, and I have been credited with the sign up bonus $100,

which is for now in my account balance,

as the minimum to invest is $110, I think now I should make a $10 deposit so that I can use that bonus money and

make an investment here.

It is clear that there is a problem in this site, you may be only a temporary problem,

When I try to open the site shows a blank page, and this message appears :

Not Found

The requested URL /4e6c428fed9b9be57afa63426b470101.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't have any trouble with the accessing of the site,

it loads fine, I have just now checked it for confirmation,

in their latest news, as this is said that they were under DDOS attack,

that can be the reason for why the site is inaccessible in some parts of the world.

I don't have any trouble with the accessing of the site,

it loads fine, I have just now checked it for confirmation,

in their latest news, as this is said that they were under DDOS attack,

that can be the reason for why the site is inaccessible in some parts of the world.

Yes, this is true, when i try to login to this site today, the web page easily opened without problems, and clearly it was a temporary problem,

Well, the site features a design already unprofessional, and stable rates of profit, it's a really good site .

Latest update from the admin !

glad that GDP is also accepted to invest here, better way to invest especially for GDP clients.

Global Digital Pay Accepted

A new payment processor, Global Digital Pay , has been added as a funding and withdrawal option.

You are welcome to research this opportunity at www.globaldigitalpay.com.

Invest Panama Management

http://investpanama.biz

Recent update from Investpanama !

Member accounts reach to 2000 | Invest Panama

To all investors and partners

our Start up bonus growing so fast , more than 2000 members made sign up with invest panama.

at this time our clients reach to 2000.

www.investpanama.biz

If you have any questions regarding this matter,

please feel free to contact us at support@investpanama.biz.

Thank you for your patience.

http://investpanama.biz

well, I was also credited the free bonus $100, but not yet have added a $10 so that the bonus can be deposited.

Latest update from the admin regarding COMODO SSL VERIFIED .: Invest Panama Technlogies :. !

SSL AVAILABLE!

Hi xxxxxx

SSL INSTALLED AND VERIFIED BY COMODO CA LIMITED

Invest Panama Technologies verified by COMODO CA LIMITED as legal investment company registered in panama.

All members can access to our web site using "https" .

Thank you

Invest Panama Technologies Management

https://investpanama.biz

Now,i don't know where i can place investpanama,this sign up bonus is certainly huge,how do admin plans to pay members who decide to invest here or play to his tune of music.Am kinda of thinking,if this program pays for the next 1month.Then members can eventually make lots of profit from a short period of time.

I just have made an account in this program, and I have been credited with the sign up bonus $100,

which is for now in my account balance,

as the minimum to invest is $110, I think now I should make a $10 deposit so that I can use that bonus money and

make an investment here.

You mean you got the sign up bonus...thats amazing wow. Thats im without words i never thought they would actually go thru with it.

So then how long time it takes to reach bep? You just signed up and there the $100 was inside your account?

Im interested now. I will try it out tell us when you get paid also:)

• 2 weeks later...

I have received a latest update from the program two hours ago that they have added Alertpay as option to deposit to them.

AlertPay Accepted .: Invest Panama Technologies :.

Hi xxxxxxxxx

AlertPay Accepted

A new payment processor, AlertPay , has been added as a funding and withdrawal option. You are welcome to research this opportunity at www.alertpay.com.

Thank you

the sign up bonus offer of $100, will not be available as the program is reaching their target number of investors !

here is the quick update from the admin regarding the offer !

Member accounts reach to 4000 , Last Chance!

Our Clients reach to 4000!

Hi X

Last Chance to get 100$ Sign up Bonus!

To all investors and partners

Invest Panama team are so proud to say less than a month our clients reach to 4000 , and it growing too fast.

as you know 100$ Sign up bonus will indicate to only 5000 first members.

So it's the last chance for the members who didn't sign up yet!

Thank you

Has anyone gotten paid by this program yet? I have registered with them for over some week ago, don't know if it is right to invest in it now.

Hey

yes im in and has gotten paid many times now, at least it feels like it:)

I also finded me a good rcb offer so im on my way almost fast of the 10.00 invested to reach bep. I get 0,66 a day.

So im accounting it to be 12 days after the rcb is done some of the work. So not so long time to go.

So far so good. Check the hyip payment proof section there you see all the payment proofs posted and also some of mine. Im sure i forgot some but....:)

latest news update from the admin, regarding pending withdrawals to LR !

Liberty Reserve Unavailable .: Invest Panama :

Liberty Reserve Unavailable

Dear clients!

Please keep in mind that we can't process withdrawals to Liberty Reserve and can't accept Liberty Reserve deposits until they put the website online. As soon as Liberty Reserve website is online, we will process all pending withdrawal requests right away!

Thank you

This with LR being unavailable is really disturbing me. Well good to so see Investpanama taking the time to post why we cant withdraw right now.

Im in profit if im not mistaken now. But it dosent mean i wouldnt want more:)

Actually i thought it was going to be on the line to get in profit in this site, but so far so good.

I hope there wont be any problem when LR open up the site again.'

the latest newsletter update from the program regarding the LR updates and their current LR withdrawal processing status !

received few hours ago, and it's great that they complete the process within 12 hours !

Liberty Reserve Available .:Invest Panama :.

Liberty Reserve Back Online

To All Investors and partners

We are proud to say Liberty Reserve backed online some hours ago.

we have more than 7000 Pending withdraws.

All withdraws for these 5 days will process within 12 hours,

Thank you