Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

denxon-denxon.com

I just noticed that almost all the new hyip has high minimum deposit! Ranging from 10-20dollars. Is this some kind of plan by the regulating body of hyip admin. Even this one minimum deposit is 20dollars which is too high to test a new program.

the program is designed nice, just a new site and MNO is also monitoring this one and has waiting status for the program,

the only thing is their plan which is 2.5 % daily forever,

in the past, two programs with the same plan have failed to pay and turned to scam,

so let's see if this one can help investors to make any profit on their investment.

They offer quite odd ROI with 2.5% forever which's great if it will last for long time... There is only one monitor with paying status, so definitely it will attract many of us to invest on this HYIP... hopefully LR,PM,STP,AP are available, But I don't like their min. investment of 20$ which's very big amount for me...

The site is offering daily interest rate that is too high and may not be sustained for a long time. And the minimum investment as well of $20 is too high for many investors to test the site. Though to those willing to risk their money their compounding interest may present a plus. And the addition of Alertpay as one of their payment processor may as well make potential investors put money on the site.

It shows that denxon don't have a plan.And with the look of things,i don't think it will be a good idea to invest here,considering the minimum investment of $20,i won't join this program for a million time.since i can't afford to lose the invested money.

News from site:

Hello Everyone,

This is the beginning of another new week, we are pleased to announce to you that we have been experiencing a steady growth with a total member no of 459 and deposit of $12,830, we believe this is good for this early days however we are going to continue processing payments to all request.

Denxon has been review by another top blog, this is what professionals says about our project: http://www.onlineinvestguide.com/201...d-updates.html . This is our brief for now; more detailed information would be passed out.

Payments request are constantly paid, we hope you enjoy your time with Denxon.

Regards,

Nicole