Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Assetsgaincorp - Assetsgaincorp.com

I am not admin / Owner

Welcome to AssetsGainCorp official website

AssetsGainCorp is an investment company officially registered in Dominica and successfully providing financial services to investors worldwide since 2005. All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. We don’t trade on Forex markets. All investments are managed by a group of highly experienced certified financial professionals. We have developed close contacts with many large financial institutions and private investors throughout Europe USA and Asia region.

We underscore our philosophy of aligning our interests with those of our investors in several ways. AssetsGainCorp is 100% owned by its partners, who have substantial personal capital invested in the firm's strategies. Unlike for the case of most "Standard Investment" approaches, we are only compensated when our investors do well.

Plans:

* Test Plan:12% Daily For 10 Days (Min Spend: $5 - Max Spend: $1000 )

* Starter Plan:13% Daily For 10 Days (Min Spend: $1001- Max Spend: $5000 )

* Standard Plan:15% Daily For 10 Days (Min Spend: $5001 - Max Spend: $10000 )

* Professional Plan:20% Daily For 10 Days (Min Spend: $10001 - Max Spend: $50000 )

Accepts: LR, PM

ref. bonus 5%

http://assetsgaincorp.com/

Looks like this program offers are pretty good.But not affordable by me.I think the first plan is the only affordable one for average investors.There's so much gap in plan differences.But still the first plan is worth trying.Having 20% isn't bad at all,with a min of 5$ and with a good plan of 12% daily for 10days,i think it's okay.

Site plan is called the first "test plan", which is the name of good, especially since everyone will certainly use this plan in order to test the site,

especially as the minimum deposit is in this plan is available to all,

In any case, I see that the rates of profit here is stable, and I do not mind to test this site .

This program is offersioi a good returns of 12%daily for 10days is good and reasonable,and with just a minimum of 5$,i think we can make some good profits from here..Since this program first plan looks like it will last long for investors to gang profit here.But the first plan looks different from other plans as well,all plans are really different.

life time 10 days and paying status on all monitors which is good to know that the investors have successfully finished one round, of test plan,

well, the ROI is not so huge that it is just like 2% daily,

which is still a good ROI to pay the investors if the admin gets enough funds to manage to pay for a long time,

minimum is not high just a $5 worth to make a test spend support a paying program.