Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

incomeas - incomeas.com

I am not the admin.

About HYIP

Incomeas.com is an online investment website

initiated by a group of experts in HYIP industry. By studying and developing investment

technologies and approaches according to market trends, Incomeas.com specializes in providing highly qualified and widely praised financial services to global investors with lowest risk. Internationalized business model endows Incomeas.com with abundant resources, which assists clients to share more commercial interests and successful opportunities. Standardized management team endows Incomeas.com with tremendous potential, which enables clients to hold precise market analysis and diversified investment strategies.

Plans:

image-631F_4D6B5957.jpg

Accept: LR, PM & AP

Link: http://incomeas.com/

This HYIP launched at 28th FEB which's so closed to now... although it's paying us with better ROI of 16% for 8 days but it's not so profitable since it will not return our investment back.. so at end of period we will receive only 128% after 8 days... which's also quite poor but reasonable as HYIP program...

In my opinion i don't think it is quite poor, i mean the return of our investment. Doing some calculation it will give us around or more than 3percent per day which to us is very high, and another good thing is that it return more than 10percent of our deposit so even if the program turn scam we will not be losing huge.

life time five days and paying till now without any troubles,

in their latest news, they have mentioned regarding some monitors that have changed the status to problem,

three days ago, but I think that was solved that we have latest payment proofs available till date,

both the plans have huge ROI, where I prefer daily plan to weekly one.

They have not been online for a week and they are having problems about payment, this tell me that anything can happen anytime and all the monitors will turn back to problems stat again. Beside i like the daily payments.

128% is a reasonable return.I think it's a good hyip,since it don't promise to give back principle,it means we can make profit from here within the next 8days,to me,28% within 8days looks good and really reasonable.I think this program will survive for more days to come.

Joined yesterday and took the 16% for 8 days plan

I think it will be time yet in this hyip. The thing with the monitors stats of problems, that they solved it is good news.

The admin has at least then no thinking of running away or he wouldnt have solved the åproblem that day:)

Heres mu deposit

Date: 03/08/2011 16:32

Batch: 56790889

To Account: U5833303 (Incomeas Inv...)

Amount: $5.00

the site plans are nice with 8 days duration which makes the site plans less risky and the plans ware offering good ROI with affordable minimum invetsment of $5 which makes the site affordable
the site is accepting alertpay so it offer protection to the investor principle

the design as well as the script seems interesting to me..both the plans are quite affordable with the minimum investment of just 5$ and 2.5% commission included..they pay 7 days of a week which is a good thing..the site is well protected with DDOS protection and no minimum withdrawal..so i think it is a complete package for the investors..

This short term plans is now looking more stable since monitors are showing paying.I think the best plan to invest in is the 16% daily for 8days,since it's guite good and non-risky.Hope this program runs for more days.

And with this site Ddos protection,i think it's going to be lasting longer.Since admin have spend a good sum of amount investing in this site.

life time five days and paying till now without any troubles,

in their latest news, they have mentioned regarding some monitors that have changed the status to problem,

three days ago, but I think that was solved that we have latest payment proofs available till date,

both the plans have huge ROI, where I prefer daily plan to weekly one.

Is not a surprise that the site to pay for a period of 5 days because it does not provide profit rates which make it turns to scam after 3 or 4 days,

but i still insisted that the investment here contains a high risk in the coming days .

the program last paid on 11th March and there is no payments from then,

so we have waited enough for the program to pay that we can come to the conclusion now

that this program is no more paying or we can say that it is closed, thus

moving the thread to it's right place, scam folder !