Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

YourBank-YourBank.Biz

Before you start your investors career please read this message to understand why some people are making great money with their invest- ments and some of them just loosing their funds every time they trade.

My name is Delia Tamasan and I'm the founder and FXCM of the yourbank.biz LLC Company. Our company is a result of successful work of 18 people who started to work on the Forex market Six years ago. We have linked our Endeavour so we could trade on Forex more productively. Our main goal is to raise our trading budget for obtaining more profit for us and our investors with as little risk involved as possible.

You can deposit/Withdraw through Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Alert Pay, C-gold,EuroGoldCash,GlobalDigitalPay,ECUmoney, Routepay,Credit Card and Bank Transfer/Wire.

Your Bank

110% After 1day-115% After 2days-120% After 3days-10% Referral Commission

I like the name of this hyip- yourbank. But i will prefer to have my own bank in a different program than to have it inside hyip. You said this program has been online for more than 21days? I don't believe that this sort of program stay so long online.

• 2 months later...

I do believe in hit and run. But I'm not a fool to invest first before seeing others proof of payments. I feel its better to invest in here if you see proof of payments. That what I'm waiting until now. But I will not wait for ever. I will try until this site turn to scam or after this site reach two months. Even if this site is paying. I will not invest is if this site reach two months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

such a high ROI like 10% daily is highly unsustainable, thus this one was fast turned to scam,

but currently, this site still exists online, there is image of hyip.com monitor with paying stats on their ratings page !

that's a trick to show the image of a monitor, but not providing the link, thread moved to scam folder !