Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4fi - 4fi.biz

I am not the admin.

4Fi.biz is a privately owned company operating on the world Forex market. Founded in 2003, our company has managed over $6 million for institutional and 4 F I. investors. With abundant experience, unique strategic plans and smart investment schemes, we know how to minimize the risk in present forex trades and how to maximize our investors' returns. Now it is the time we proudly announce our online program to those who are seeking a reliable investment opportunity but temporally have no enough experience.

We are successful group of traders who have made money through investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for 6 years. Choosing our company you can control a desirable level of your risks and profits because we have a responsibility to our investment community to provide accurate and timely...

Plan Details

One of the biggest advantages of trading forex is the opportunity to trade 24 hours a day. This enables traders to react and take advantage of market movements at all times.

4FI offers three investment packages with fixed interest rate for you. The package you choose will set your investment term and interest structure. The plans includes most perfect features for all serious investors.

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Period

Level 1 $10 - $2,999 2.0% Daily 75 Days

Level 2 $3,000 - $9,999 2.5% Daily 75 Days

Level 3 $10,000 - N/A 3.0% Daily 75 Days

4% referral commission.

Accept: LR & PM

Link: http://4fi.biz/

Although this site is working in the field of FX and offers an acceptable and stable profit rates ,

but I see it has not achieved enough success so far, he could not attract many members, I do not know why ,

Perhaps because of the design, or that technical support is not good, or that investors want more ways to pay .

life time 7 days and paying status on monitors,

the design of this program is very nice !

well, 2% daily for 75 days, and it is not mentioned whether principal is returned at the end or not,

I think 'no', so the ROI is 150% at the end of the term.

Program design is attractive and site has got professional look. 2-3% daily return over 75 days is attractive roi and well sustainable for long term. Only 4% is paid in referal commissions so admin has more money to payback investors. With 1 week paying status on monitors and affordable minimum, i think this hyip deserves a warm welcome with at least a test spend.