Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Treasureprofits - treasureprofits.com

I'm not admin

Welcome to Treasureprofits.com !

Treasureprofits.com is a financial managing company established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. Our portfolio of investments include Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds to gain a high rates in return. We do not claim that is easy to make high profits without knowledge and experience. We have a successful group of private individuals who have made money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 2 years. Our company plays a role of an organization that provides you a reliable and steady opportunity to receive a secure income. REFERAL COMMISSION: 6%

plans.gif

Withdrawal: Manual

Referral: 6%

Multiple processors

Link: http://www.treasureprofits.com

the program's design is very nice, also I think the plan 2 is much better in terms of daily profits,

with 2.3% daily, it's very fast to get BEP, just around 45 payments to get BEP,

also the plan term is not so long and there is principal returned after the term matures,

overall, I feel the ROI is a bit high but as this is still new program, I guess it's safe for few rounds in the beginning.

The site design is good and admin has spend good amount on the protection aspect as well. I feel roi is not very high, and site should be able to sustain for a good period of time as it is now only one month old.

Till now people has made just test spends and admin has proved that the site is good by paying the investment returns. Hope in july the site gets good amount of money invested in it.

I am still thinking of entering in the trial plan as it require only 35 days for the investment to mature.

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to scam folder !

reason : not paying since 9th March, that is long enough to conclude that the program is closed for now,

as all the monitors also have turned their status to 'not paying',

the thread here also moved to scam folder, if anyone gets paid again let us know then we can move it back to active hyip discussion.