Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

funddeposited-funddeposited.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://funddeposited.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

funddeposited.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

900000% After 100 Minutes(Automatic Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 and more 900000.00

Calculate your profit >>

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is $20 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via libertyreserve. If you don't have an account, you need to get one.

Use our referral program and earn up to 20.00% of referral deposits!

Our first level referral bonuses:

Name From To Commision (%)

Add new 1 30 10.00

Add new 31 100 15.00

Add new 101 and more 20.00

I didn't believe on this type of high amount required plans, I think 100$ investment is very high amount for us.... and the HYIP seems to be scam, I have seen the same features & design on another HYIP which has been already scam.... SO it's just waste of time & our spending, nothing else........

This program is not anything else but a scam for me

I dont think it would be wise decision to throw away 20$ in this program hoping to get 900000% after 100 minutes this is most stupid plan any one can introduce.

Even thread starter should rethink of posting such scam programs in the forum.

This is just a out of the world program! Can someone make that much in just minutes? Well the original poster is busy going to different forums posting this same thread hoping that some newbies will fall for it. Funny.

Looks like he's the admin of this all new wonder hyip. I don't even have the time to see this Faq page of site.Gosh,don't know if it's abusive to say this is the most stupid of program plan i have ever seen.And yet,the minimum wasn't place at $1,but a big 20$.Admin must be greedy to get such 'free' money within a short period of time.

when I tried to access this site, funddeposited.com, it has just redirected me to another site, DenXon.com !

I think this one is paying as I can see MNO listed this one also there is MNO review published as well,

this program is monitored by all the famous monitors for twelve days so far,

well, the site is unclear about their program plans etc, I can only find something about marketing related stuff.

If it redirect to another site. What is then? Is it a good thing? Or is there something wrong somewhere. I always see this sort of programs in talkgold forum, and whoever the admin is just collect the advert money and let them place any scam advert on their forum.