Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hits4pay - hits4pay.com

djfritz

I am not the Admin:

Earn extra cash the easy way!

With Hits4Pay, it's easy to earn some extra cash visiting and viewing our advertiser's offers and by referring others to our website. You pay absolutely nothing to join as a member, ever.

How are we able to do this?

Since 1998, we have been maintaining one of the largest free membership website that helps our advertisers to gain exposure to their offers quickly by reaching their specific target market.

Tens of thousands of advertisers rely on our capability to reach their targeted consumers in a safe and secure environment. Depending on the rates we charge our advertisers, we share a portion of the revenue generated with our members.

Highest Paying Advertising Program

Quite simply, Hits4Pay is one of the few companies which pays the highest in the industry. All credits are recorded in real time and can be viewed from your members area 24/7.

1. Signup Reward: Earn $10 in your Hits4Pay account as soon as you signup for a free account.

2. Referral Program: Refer your friends and earn extra cash.

3. Payout: Any account that has reached the minimum payout of $25.00 or more will be zeroed out on the 1st of every month, and commissions will be paid out on or before the 15th.

With our compensation plan, your income is leveraged and could add up to a substantial monthly income, just by reading emails from us.

Get paid monthly!

Commissions are sent on the 15th of each month as soon as the balance in your account reaches $25. If your balance does not reach the minimum then your balance will roll over till it does.

Payment Processor: Paypal

I have been a member of this but have not reached the payout yet because most of the ads here are geo-targeted, but they have a great referral program.

To sign up, click on the link below:

JOIN HERE!

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Affiliate Update And Newsletter

(Date Published: March 14, 2011)

It's a short update this week!

First, I Just wanted to say Thank You for being a Hits4pay member, and for all of your comments from the last update. I always look forward and appreciate hearing from you.

Even though I am not able to respond to every comments, or questions that are coming in, I try to answer it on these updates.

Here is what I am going to cover in this update:

1. March 2011 Payment update

2. Not receiving paid emails

March 2011 Commission Payments

All commissions for the month of March 2011 will be paid between the 15th and 20th to all members with ($25.00 or more in balance). If you do not receive your payment within that time in your Paypal account please log into your members area and click on Payment History for details.

Not Receiving 'Paid ads' from us? It could be because of the following reasons:

You may NOT have logged in to your Hits4Pay account in the past 30 days.

Emails sent to you are bouncing back as 'undeliverable' from your ISP.

If you are still not receiving 'paid emails' with an active account and with no email problems, it could just be that, there are very few advertisers in the 'Interest Category' that you have selected when you joined Hits4Pay.

OK now, what can you do to earn more with Hits4Pay?

Keep your account active. You can keep your account active by simple logging in to your account at least once a week. Click here to login now.

Keep your email account clean. A lot of members open a free email account for the purpose of receiving emails just from us, but never bother to check their email account. We recommend that you use a 'Gmail.com' account for Hits4Pay emails.

Add more 'Interest Categories'. Did you know that you can pick a maximum of 15 'Interest Categories' with Hits4Pay? Login to your account and click on 'Edit Interest Categories' under 'My Account' button and add more categories of Interests.

Get more referrals. This is probably the best way to guarantee increasing monthly earnings from Hits4Pay. Use your influence online and promote your affiliate link to refer more people to your network. Each time they read an email, you make money!

Best regards,

theresa_sign.gif

Affiliate Manager

Hits4Pay.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know how this program works, it said that we earn by visiting and viewing ads, is this the same as ptc program? But i guess their rate is much higher than ptc, i am right? I also wanted to know the rate that they give per ads.