Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Formash-Inv - formash-inv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

organized by a group of stock traders and businessmen from the real economy. We have many years of experience traders on the stock exchange NASDAQ, as well as investment in the existing industrial complexes in the CIS and Europe.

Plan:

The plan "Start"
The amount of investment: from 1 to $ 99
Yield: 2% per day
The period of investment: 5 days, the body of the deposit and interest are available for withdrawal at the end of

Plan "Rise"
The amount of investment: between 100 299 $
Yield: 3% per day
Investment Period: 10 days, the body of the deposit and interest are available for withdrawal at the end of

Plan "Profitable"
The amount of investment: between 300 699 $
Yield: 4% per day
Investment Period: 20 days, the body of the deposit and interest are available for withdrawal at the end of

Payment Processor : Payeer,PM

Just another russian based HYIP and also with reasonable interest rate it takes around 50 days just to reah BEP without any problems, also according to me minimum investment is reachable so it would attract more investors to simply invest their money here.

74 active deposit for a program that running for few days, quite popular according to me but it still lack of more promotion like listing at HYIP monitors. It lack of SSL encryption plus the script is not registered and those are really bad, it may shortening this program's lifetime, but ROI is stable enough.