Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Me2everyone - Me2everyone.com

ilyasfut

There is a company that is called Me2everyone. that is giving away 2,000 shares to everyone who joins and 5,000 shares for everyone you refer. It sounds to me from the news articals on the site that they will be lowering or discontueing this share giveaway to so get in now!!

Shares

These shares offer revenue sharing. They pay dividends (companies profits) annually.

They can be bought and sold in the share trading room (coming in December)

What is me2everyone?

Every so often a new idea arrives on the web that makes so much sense.

Me2everyone will transform your life as a next generation social / business network. What makes us really different is that our members own this website! So when we make a profit - they make a profit. We are still pre-launching the website, testing new ideas before we start to evolve into a semi-3D world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch cool videos, create a photo or art gallery, launch your own record label, open a virtual newspaper, buy a virtual house, protect the environment and even make money from your own online store. As you unlock financial benefits or buy an in-world business you can make hundreds or thousands of real world Euros, Pounds or Dollars.

Me2everyone will become a place where you and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create incomes and share in the potential multi-million dollar income streams that can come to such a company... And it never has to cost you a single penny! Register now for free and discover why over 585,500 people have joined!

Is me2everyone real?

Not only is me2everyone real, but you can become a member and a shareholder of me2everyone for free! We are a UK-based company. We are debt-free. We have an authorised share capital of GBP £18m with a very experienced management team and a whole range of exciting options coming in the future. We are designing a company that lasts for many years, makes lots of money for its shareholders and is a real fun place that puts the "social" back into social networking!

This site is much like second life. They are giving out shares right now but hurry because this offer will soon expire! You also get shares when you refer other people.

MEMBERSHIP IS FREE!

- 2,000 shares when you join

- 5,000 shares when you refer someone

- Earn metos that can be converted into shares for testing the 3d world!

And get shares when you refer!

What are my shares worth?

At the moment - shares are worth about GBP £0.001 each (par value) although we’ve seen some private sales both lower and higher than this value. When new features begin to arrive in 2011 and we begin to increase our membership levels, we expect the value of shares to increase. Then when we post profits, release dividends or list on the stock market, shares would be worth a lot more.

Also you earn dividends annually.

They estimate that shares should be in the range of $0.10- $0.58/ per share in 2012 if everything goes as planned.

the shares can be traded once the trading room comes out

You will be able to earn money from metoos(income share) and we’ll show you some simple way to increase your balance under the Member Rewards Program. You will be able to convert to registered shares. You will also be able to use them to fund purchases. You will not however be able to convert to cash. When ever Me2everyone earns revenue they will designate 10% of that revenue into the metoo pool only if you hold over 20,000 metoos.

www.me2everyone.com