Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

skainvestor - skainvestor.com

I am admin / owner

SKA Investor is a private investment program backed by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, Investments in various funds and activities all over the world.

Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain high rates in return.

We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plans:

Test Plan For First 5 Day Only ( 4.45% Hourly For 24 hours ) .

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Hourly Profit (%)

Test Plan $10 - $1,000 4.45

Hot Plan 110 After One Day

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 108.00

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 110.00

50% Daily For 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 39.33

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 41.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 50.00

referral Commision : 5%

Accept: LR

http://www.skainvestor.com/

hourly plan site, which is as usual a short term site that may pay for few days from the beginning,

but this page doesn't load from my part of the world,

hope the thread starter has not made any spell mistake in introducing the program name,

I can't access the site from here, anybody else has the same problem like me ?

This program is only design for a short term plan, which of the plan will give 50percent daily for 3days? I will like to go for such one, as it will only take me two days to break even and have a huge profit after it.

Yes the last plan is 50% daily but thats if you deposit $1.000 dollar. The plan is othervise $1.00 up to $100 and gives yo

Plan 1 $1 - $100 39.33 %. It wants the 3 days to reach bep. Thats why i think if go in this fast game im happy with the second plan and 105%.

@archu Me either, I cant acess the site. Wont open, could be a spelling wrong?

The site has been online for 3 days so it is not new. I would say it is too late to invest now. But the monitors are satisfied with it at this moment. I do not like it's plans because the ROI is too low and the investment period is too long for me. I think I will not invest in this program...

The site has been online for 3 days so it is not new. I would say it is too late to invest now. But the monitors are satisfied with it at this moment. I do not like it's plans because the ROI is too low and the investment period is too long for me. I think I will not invest in this program...