Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unique-Profits - unique-profits.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our strategy is simple but it's reliable, effective and unbeatable. Like a tiger carefully watches and only attacks its prey in the right moment, we, taking into consideration every factor, analyze global market trends in order to identify the next hot commodity. Two years ago it was oil, then - gold and now, obviously, the wheat market is the hottest market in the world. And then when everything is prepared we start trading. Always on the right side in the right time. Following the big money allows us to steadily make good profit for you without having to risk your hard earned money. 

Plan:

Plan 1 - 170% after 1 day
Plan 2 - 420% after 3 days
Plan 3 - 890% after 6 days
Plan 4 - 1860% after 12 days
Plan 5 - 4270% after 25 days

Payment Processor :  PerfectMoney, BitCoin, Payeer, SolidTrustPay, OKpay

Like its name but that is not the case if we look at ROI rate that admin offering this program looks totally unstable to us. The return is too high for whole plan even the lowest plan and also it needs $30 as minimum deposit which i think is too high, but based on statistic unique-profits already has more than $2000 total investment, actually this surprises me a lot.

• 3 weeks later...