Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jsbcfund - Jsbcfund.com

I am not owner/admin.

Start: Feb 23rd, 2011 | [sSL Encryption]

About HYIP:

jsbcfund We set up to help more people, more opportunities,In response to numerous requests of our clients, the experts of jsbcfund have developed a service allowing investors to safely transfer funds in trust of traders for effective profit making in the Forex market.

Investment Plans: 1.7% - 6.2% daily for 250 days, 10.2% - 37.2% weekly for 250 days

- deposit is returned

- charging 5 days in week

Minimal Spend: $1

Maximal Spend: $100 000

Referral: 5% - 8%

Withdrawal: Instant

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Link: http://www.jsbcfund.com/

Registrant:

weili Jack

10735 Preston Road, Suite 203. Dallas

Suite, Texas 77377

United States

Domain Name: JSBCFUND.COM

Created on: 28-Dec-10

Expires on: 28-Dec-11

Last Updated on: 28-Dec-10

Administrative Contact:

Jack, weili

Suite, Texas 77377

United States

+1.8774817662 Fax --

Technical Contact:

Jack, weili

Suite, Texas 77377

United States

+1.8774817662 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:

NS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

NS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

i don't think that this site can live over 1 plan

the plan period is for 250 days is too long and there is no information about prior or early maturity option and this shows the site admin doesn't want to release members funds before the plan period even for a fees and this will reduce the confidence level members have on the hyip .

i personally feel the site may not run the entire plan period and from my experience these type of site scam in 2-3 months before the investor is able to recover his principle so its too risky to invest here

Couple with members fund being on hold,till this program plan mature,which can take up to 9months,now,i don't think this program is going to be online by that time,considering their plans,it certainly will scam before anyone get to see his principle.

Is there any payout minimum in this site?

I think there is a good chance getting in profit in this site before they close the door. Just a feeling, the roi isnt to high, the min to invest ok. And the payments isnt done 7 days a week.

Not bad in design, at least the admin gave it a good face out. Its affordable the min and so do i need to sign up just for to get to know the min. Its a bit annoying when the site dont write out the min for to withdraw. I dont go in a site where they have a high min. I want my hands fast on the return:))

The hold period of this program is too long, but if this program will be online for the first round anyone who join it would break bank. Anyways the minimum to invest in it is very affordable by all.

Ok Im in for a race

Heres my deposit into the Bronze plan

Date: 03/03/2011 17:00

Batch: 56465636

To account: U7254012 (jsbcfund.com)

Amount: - $2.00 $0.00

So now im holding my thumbs i reach bep and a little more.

Got me a good offer from sq monitor of 200% refback. So im just on my way and it has been paid back too:)

i have 28 days to go for to reach bep if i take away the lr fees. Thats a little over a month.

Im posting that as a payment proof in the ihbp hyip thread...