Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Iperfects - Iperfects.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to IPerfects (Speed Your Money), fastest trading places with a huge advantage. Every investment you will thrive in a matter of hours.
IPerfects (Speed Your Money) deliberately made to recover the investment world that has been contaminated by the scammer's internet world. This is a big step and we have decided correctly that we as IPerfects (Speed Your Money) will help investors who have been harmed from the investment world. 

Plan:

10%-12% Hourly For 11 Hours
Type of plan Deposit amount ($) Principal Hourly Profit (%)
iPerfects Free: $1 - $499: 10% Hourly for 11 Hours
iPerfects Gold: $500 - $999: 10.5% Hourly for 11 Hours
iPerfects Diamond: $1,000 - $4,999: 11% Hourly for 11 Hours
iPerfects Final: $5,000 - $10,000: 12% Hourly for 11 Hours

Payment systems: PM

Instant Cashout? LOL that is only the market gimmick from admin. Its hourly ROI rate truly bad, this project looks not so promising, to me the only attractive side from this project is the script and template, as for the others it is really bad including that this project does not put DDoS protection and SSL encryption.

Instant Cashout? LOL that is only the market gimmick from admin. Its hourly ROI rate truly bad, this project looks not so promising, to me the only attractive side from this project is the script and template, as for the others it is really bad including that this project does not put DDoS protection and SSL encryption.

What the heck are you talking about,it seems you don't even know how to look out for SSL and DDOS protection. Let me blow your mind,this project has the two,here is the whois details below

Registrant:ENOM, INC.

Created:2015-01-23

Expires:2016-01-23

NS: cloud1.geniusguard.com

cloud2.geniusguard.com

cloud3.geniusguard.com

cloud4.geniusguard.com

IP: 104.148.61.224

Hoster:

SSL:Yes

Registar:COMODO CA Limited COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA

Expires:2016-01-26

The project is doing pretty good only that the admin doesn't want to spend much on promotion,to me I feel that will make the project to last,though the roi offered hourly is damn high.

• 2 weeks later...