Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Butney - Butney.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

WE MAKE PROFIT FROM INVESTMENTS IN HYIP
We do not invest money in gold and oil, we do not play on Forex, and we are not able to conclude deals with horses on a horse racing. We do not build pyramid schemes.

Plan:

Income from 0.8 up to 1.5% per day. 

Payment Accepted: Perfect Money : Payeer : Egopay : Bitcoin

What i know abou this program is that it does not have any SSL protection and its hosting site also does not have DDoS firewall.  Fortunately ROI rate that admin offers still normal and compensate that DDoS and SSL loss with as low as 0.8% per day it could sustain but i think not that long too.

• 2 weeks later...

What i know abou this program is that it does not have any SSL protection and its hosting site also does not have DDoS firewall. Fortunately ROI rate that admin offers still normal and compensate that DDoS and SSL loss with as low as 0.8% per day it could sustain but i think not that long too.

What are you talking about,do you have an account here? If no,then you wouldn't know that the site has SSL. You can just create a free account and login,you will see that the admin added SSL. Anyway,it is not SSL that makes a hyip program to stay long,I have seen several hyips that has no SSL and they paid for a long time. What I liked about this project is the automatic payment.