Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eagleprofit - Eagleprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

This is like a dream come true project that we were working so hard to make it happen . And Now its Open and Launched. we welcome all the Investors out of the Globe.

Our Different Plans will help you to be financially free. we are generate profit from different area of real estate and forex, automobiles ,home automation and Industry automation Project. we have managed so many thing at one place to make you comfortable. Our Highly Managed ddos server and 24*7 live website will help you to get access your acount any time you want.

Plan:

- Investment Plans: UP TO 200% AFTER 1 DAY - UP TO 400% AFTER 3 DAYS - UP TO 800% AFTER 5 DAYS - UP TO 1400% AFTER 10 DAYS - UP TO 2000% AFTER 20 DAYS - UP TO 3000% AFTER 30 DAYS
- Minimum Investment: $2
- Referral Comission: 12%

Payment Accepted: PM, Ego, Okpay, Payeer, Btc, Btc, Neteller

Admin offers low minimum deposit as the part to attract more investors.  I am sure that most investors will agree that $2 is low deposit, but the interest rate is too high, i don't know if that will sustain this program for long time. Another must equipment also exist here such as SSL. No HYIP monitors and this program is still new so it has chance to pay at least for 2 days.