Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vtorge Invest - vtorge.com

I am not the admin.

About vtorge Invest

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.vtorge.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.vtorge.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities.

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

3 DAYS $5 - $10,000 160.00

6 DAYS $5 - $10,000 180.00

12 DAYS $5 - $10,000 240.00

-------------------------------------------

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $50 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $500 and more 50.00

Referral commission: 10%

Accepts almost payment processors.

Link: http://www.vtorge.com/

Don't think this program can meet up with it promise,what and where can admin get the fund to return to investors?

This program is offering a high return of investment that looks too unusual,not normal at all,this program is not on my hyip plan where i can invest,i'll skip this program but will see how far it runs,this program is offering too much in return.

• 2 weeks later...

The site appeared to be attractive to me on the one hand the design,

is clear through profit rates provided by the site that it wants to continue a long time already,

but the duration of investment in this site is a very long for me,

I do not have the patience to wait for this period in order to get a good profit .

the ROI is very low and stable, so not much surprised even though they pay for few days,

from their site information, it is already two weeks online,

can't see their status as there is no monitors on the site, but we can see images of few forums,

my question is why don't they provide the forums links on their home page instead of forum images !

Nothing is safe with this program and funny part is they are not monitor so how do one know when they have actually stop paying? If new investors want to join where will they go for help? I will stay away from this hyip.

Well,i got this stat from this forum,which stats clearing that they're still paying.

Feb 21, 2011

Running days 16

Total accounts 46

Active accounts 33

Total deposited$ 4,837.28

Total withdraw $ 1,472.56

Visitors online 1

Members online 0

Last update Mar 9, 2011: