Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker do you trust to invest your money ?

Bonnie Berry

Only OctaFX broker, they give me 50% bonus which I can’t find anywhere else. Yes I know many brokers that have 100% or 200% but that is just for show piece but for usage in real trading we can’t have any benefits but with this 50% bonus I am able to work smoothly without any extra put on conditions and it is there to help me not just make my capital look large and this is what most newbies also prefer to have.

• 4 weeks later...

Only OctaFX broker, they give me 50% bonus which I can’t find anywhere else. Yes I know many brokers that have 100% or 200% but that is just for show piece but for usage in real trading we can’t have any benefits but with this 50% bonus I am able to work smoothly without any extra put on conditions and it is there to help me not just make my capital look large and this is what most newbies also prefer to have.

It is obviously one that gives the best benefits over investment and also is reliable with good name in the market and as you mention OctaFX indeed have all these qualities so it’s very good choice to make and even I started with them not for the bonus but because of the reputation and been honest with payments because they have instant setting so I don’t need to wait for my money instead I receive it the moment I need it.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...