Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I have withdrawn $10,000 into my bank (Forex)

anil595

test1.jpg

I knew absolutely nothing about forex trading, in fact I still don't really know much now to be honest but that's the beauty of this system - I don't need to know anything.

My forex journey started when I stumbled across the Push Button Pips website after searching on the internet for home based business opportunities, unlike other sites I had seen this one provided a whole heap of proof that people were actually making money with it so I decided to give it a shot.

I opened a broker account and being fairly cautious I decided to test it on a $500 demo account without risking any of my own money.

After 4 days I literally couldn't hold out any longer as my account had more than quadrupled in size, I was simply astounded and quickly wired a $1000 deposit to my broker.

Still being overly cautious with my newly opened live account I set the software to trade 0.1 lot sizes on 4 pairs and to my delight the insane performance has continued, over the last 2 months I have made $14,200 pure profit, I have withdrawn $10,000 into my bank and have left the rest to continue trading with.

I would like to thank the Push Button Pips team for making this wonderful trading tool I only hope they dont sell too many copies (even though I know the market cannot be saturated).

Download My Software Here - www.PushButtonPips.com

Thanks Again.

Mike - Wisconsin