Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Optima Stocks - optimastocks.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin/owner.

New Project: Optima Stocks

Launched Date: Nov 17, 2014

About Optima Stocks

Investment plans in OptimaStocks, available to our customers from every place in the world. Our traders get profit from your investments. We are confident with our highly professional employees and can guarantee you investment with no losses and daily profit of 3%.

In our company's customers interests above all values. We are open and honest transparent to all co- partners. We comply with the highest standards and observe the law. Main goal of our company - maximum profit of our customers. That is why we seasonably assess all possible threats and regularly improve risk prevention system.

Investment Plans: 3.66% hourly for 30 hours, 103%-140% after 1 day, 120%-320% after 5 days, 170%-820% after 12 days

Minimum Deposit: $10

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer

Withdrawal Type: Manual

Referral Commission: 3%

Program Link: https://optimastocks.com/

There is no sign of DDOS protection here also i see that optimastock hosted in unknown hosting site which is bad according to me, the script is pirated one but fortunately there is SSL protection but the hourly interest rate for all plans are unstable and i don't think this program would stay for around 1 or 2 weeks.