Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Magnetic8 - magnetic8.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin/owner.

New Project: Magnetic8

Launched Date: Nov 16, 2014

Magnetic 8 — we are leading the way to a better future.

Investment Plans: 8% daily for 8 days, profit accrued every second

Minimum Deposit: $8

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin

Withdrawal Type: Instant

Referral Commission: 0.88% of the deposit daily

Program Link: https://magnetic8.com/

Low minimum deposit but with high return rate. Even this program just online there are around 56 investors here that invested more than $1000 which make me think this program is worthed. More over, i see few ads of this program yet but does not see much of it and some hyip monitors already monitoring this program. I think this program could have chance to survive for few rounds.

Low minimum deposit but with high return rate. Even this program just online there are around 56 investors here that invested more than $1000 which make me think this program is worthed. More over, i see few ads of this program yet but does not see much of it and some hyip monitors already monitoring this program. I think this program could have chance to survive for few rounds.

Well the statistics can be fake we all know that, and I think that if you see the website now the stats would seem pretty much fake since it says over $10K has been invested which is a lot to be invested online at a place which can shut down any time, but anyways I think that this program would not survive that much long.