Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Five Cash - five.cash

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin/owner.

New Project: Five Cash

Launched Date: Nov 14, 2014

About Five Cash

Five Cash is a money earning program which accepts deposits from private investors and pays 5% interest daily for an unlimited time, until you decide to close your deposit and withdraw your interest together with the principal. Besides, every five days you get an extra percentage added to your deposit, so after each addition you start earning a larger interest. The bonus percentage starts increasing after day 10. So, on day 5 your bonus is 5%, on day 10 it increases to 10%, on day 15 - to 25%, on day 20 - to 50% and on day 25 - to 100% of your initial deposit.

Investment Plans:  5% daily interest accrued every sencond, principal withdrawal at any time, 5%-100% interest bonus after 5-25 days

Minimum Deposit: $5

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin

Withdrawal Type: Instant

Referral Commission: 3 levels - 5%-2%-1%

Program Link:  https://five.cash/

My deposit:

The amount of 5 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5910089->U7331061. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Add funds to account GoldVote.Org.. Date: 05:24 15.11.14. Batch: 73769383.

This program is truly different with some kind of contest of deposit which make me a bit confused, but overall the interest rate with 5% after 5 days seems fine.  The template of the script look luxurious with SSL protection, but unfortunately this program does not have any hyip monitors that monitoring them, even still paying but it already so many people that get paid increasing the chance of this program to collapse.