Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Childhood desired fulfilled by OctaFX!

Milo Beck

I have been practicing Forex trading since i was 15, but been too young it was never possible to trade too freely or regularly because of studies pressure and less time to use computer, but every time i got vacations i used to practice so much in demo account and after finally turning 18 i was capable of trading for much longer time due to my own laptop.

There was still problem of lack of investment, so I was trying to find a way to get the funds for it. I was really good at trading, so only good opportunities were lacking, but thankfully i found the Best broker in the world OctaFX. They had fulfilled my dreams of able to trade without investment, yet get the equal amount of benefits because of their lovely demo contest like Champion and cTrader.

I have already won almost 3-4 times with prizes above 500-1000 USD which turned my life upside down and now i am 22 and my life is settled. I do Forex trading full time and make consistent income all thanks to OctaFX for giving me and many newbies such an ideal platform!

• 1 month later...

Yes it is amazing that how they offer so many contests regularly. It is very difficult for even brokers that have been established for years but yet they can’t provide this much, so this shows how strong OctaFX is financially and it also give us confident to make investments in such company, it is obvious right if they treat us so much with their money then it’s not hard to imagine how much they will do if we make investment from our side.