Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Exceline - exceline.biz

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin/owner.

New Project: Exceline

Launched Date:  Nov 12, 2014

About Exceline

Exceline.biz is a modern online project from private trading company Exceline, founded in 2010 and engaged in trade in the stock market. Unique system developed by the team of experts will become a solid foundation for the development and reaching financial aims.

Our experts created a unique product in compliance with three basic principles such as high income, security and reliability. Exceline.biz project will become your right hand in effort to achieve financial independence. Thanks to our system you will be able to get high interest rate on your deposits and income level will depend on your activity.

Online-platform for investors let them receive deposits and make payments automatically. Exceline.biz offers attractive and beneficial projects for partners and investors. Choosing cooperation with Exceline.biz Company will make you satisfied!

Investment Plans: 103%-105% after 1 day

Minimum Deposit:  $10

Accepted Payment Processors: PM, EP, Payeer, Bitcoin

Withdrawal Type:  Instant

Referral Commission:  15%-5%-2% of the profits of the referrals

Program Link:  https://exceline.biz/

Is all of the plan are right here? I see in this thread, exceline presented as short term program while in their site it presented as the long term program. As for withdrawal type i think that is still manual, since this program still new(1 day old) I think we cannot find hyip monitors as our reference.