Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Spline-Project - spline-project.com

I am not the admin.

Welcome to Spline Project.

Project Spline offers you an investing oppertunity. This in two proven methods: Links and Reselling. Over the past two years my expierence in earning money online has grown. I have a dream. And thats why I build this site. Maybe it's sad to say, but 99.99% of sites you see to invest online, you end up poorder. So why give this site your intrest?

We have no plans like other investing programs have. We like to grow slow. We also limited the risk our program fails by limiting the ammount of money in the total pool. The sum of the total investments we will (and can) receive is 1000$. We have no excuse to don't pay you out. This script is custom build. It runs even offline on Easyphp. A good webmaster backups always his database. And we do that! No lame excuses on my side. Even when we would have DDos-attacks, I keep paying. Thats a promise. By limiting the pool of 1000$, we are safe for the hit an runners. Invest in links like empowered by linkbucks, Adf.ly,..

Investment plans:

Time window: 13 (12+1) days

0.1 - 1.4% each day

Initial deposit back after 13 days

Accept Liberty Reserve only.

No reffeal commission, a maximum pool, 12 days intrest.

Link: Spline project

Interest rates, although small, is very reasonable and could be sustained for many cycles. But since there are no referral commission the site may have a hard time getting sign-ups. And from the way they invest their money not many may take the risk of putting money here. And some monitors may help the site get more members.

Joined this one yesterday night. I have some problem though with my account. I cant reach the account info. And cant deposit into the program.

Just wrote the admin in flax where he is active. The project is very interesting and the min $5.00 affordable.

What got me going was NO ref comission. And it is a different approach to the games on the internet. Admin seems very serious, the limit of invested money he put up. And the way the links is going to be forced out after a max of 30 days. Like it.

I agree with @girdhar that the program and admin looks legit

Site design and the information looks well planned - and there is good probability that they really invest in the project

Further - first hyip program that has bound itself to a maximum amount that can be received from all investors - that indicate they really want to keep paying.

But 1.2% profit in 12 days period is really too low - though the investment is quite safe but being a hyip it still carry a risk. So in my view risk reward ratio is not proper.

I wrote earlier i had problems with getting to my account, well admin took care of it easy.

So the support from this admin is great, very fast and thats a good start. Now im gonna try out the deposit into the program

i agree that the roi is low. But rather low then disappear in a second, and for the 12 days it has as min for the share time its ok i think confronting it with the roi.

:)

The Admin called Evan

I think the admin is not from the English speaking countries.

That was his comment in other forum

"" Hello everyone, I am the admin of splineproject.com. If you have a question, don't hesistate and ask it in public, or pm it me (: I will happy to answer all your questions

Regards, your admin,

Evan ""

The Admin called Evan

I think the admin is not from the English speaking countries.

That was his comment in other forum

"" Hello everyone, I am the admin of splineproject.com. If you have a question, don't hesistate and ask it in public, or pm it me (: I will happy to answer all your questions

Regards, your admin,

Evan ""

Hehe i think you are right. And as i wrote before he is very helpful. You are in the spline-project? There was a share for sale when my account was empty. Now its gone when i have the money for it:) So im just checking like a hawk this one for to get the next share.

Although the rates of profit here means that the site has already passed, and it will continue to be a long time,

but I think that it is not encouraging, because the real profit from this site does not come only by investing a large sum of money,

in addition to that this site needs to be Makes the payment means more than that .