Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globalmoneygroup - globalmoneygroup.biz

I am not the admin.

Welcome to Global Money Group, home to safe and secure investing. We are a group of experts who have been operating a private fund for several years and in August 2010 we made the decision to open our investment mangement services to a wider audience.

investment plans :

Solid Funds

Our Solid Funds Program is one of the best investment programs on the market. GMG uses what we call a combo package to advance GMG Funds. What this means for you is that GMG creates a Solid Money Foundation. So that your money works for you getting you a Solid stream of income at your invested rate.

Level Spent Amount Payout

Bronze Package 50.00 - 499.99 1.00%

Silver Package 500.00 - 4999.99 1.50%

Gold Package 5000.00 - 50000.00 2.00%

Global Funds

GMG's Global Funds Program is also a combo investment package; however, this package contains different components than our Solid Funds Program. This program also have a Solid foundation, but it is based more on a Global investment system than our more aggressive Solid Funds. Global Funds maybe the best solution for a long term investment. In this program we include bonds and mutual funds to harden the funds foundation.

V - Package 500.00 - Unlimited 1.10%

Stream Fund

2% a day for 100 days

Blue Package 10.00 - Unlimited 2.00%

e-currencies :

LR/AP/Wire transfer/ Credit card

Link: http://globalmoneygroup.biz

I am amazed to see that it started on 2006 year.. But still I didn't see it at any monitoring sites at all... Their plans are different for the amount to invest & ROI is increasing with the amount.. But for 1$ it's very poor as just 1.2% which We don't require... Good to see that principle will be returned after end of period..

i am surprised to see that this program is running since 2006 and there is no one even a single investor who has joined it..

the deposits and the withdrawals are still 0..minimum investment starts from 50$ which is so high..

i think stats shows that what the admin has done so far..i would like to skip this one..