Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sbc-Investment - sbc-investment.com

What does SBC stand for in SBC-Investment and what do you invest in?

It stands for Sports-Betting-Company. We bet in all sports,professional and college.

Finally your search is over looking for the right place to invest in. I am an admin of SBC-Investment so let me explain a little bit of what we do.

What makes you different than other HYIP sites or investment sites?

First off we are not an HYIP. HYIP sites are ponzis which mean that they rely on members investing to pay old members with new members money. They do not last long and are often "dishonest" about what they invest in. Most say they invest in forex or oil etc, but with unrealistic returns they often close down sooner rather than later. We invest in sports. We are always in profit each month and can provide realistic returns which allows us to be online for as long as we wish considering we do not rely on new investments to pay old members. This site was made for the sole purpose to help people never lose money in "HYIP" sites again.

We have a background in mathematics and finance. Had members of our team work in the stock market as a Swing traders and Options traders for a number of years and slowed things down to focus more on sports handicapping about 5 years ago. We have been successful with what we are doing for 5 years now. We know with the plans we have listed below that we can always afford to pay our investors that and still maintain profit ourselves.You may wonder if they can make money this way then why do they need to make this site to get People to invest? The answer is the more money we have to work with, the more we will be able To make too. Also we are tired of all these "HYIPS" offering unrealistic returns that scam after a short time online. We will never scam because we can actually afford the percentage we are paying people who will invest with SBC-Investment. So join now if you would rather make a guaranteed profit and never be scammed. Everybody wins. SBC-Investment wins because your investments enable us to make more and you will always make profit too. Any questions don't hesitate to contact us by clicking contact us on the website. Finally looking for a good "HYIP" is over because SBC-Investment is here.

We give out 2% referral commission on each deposit by a member you referred.

Our plans are listed below

102% Sports Betting Plan

This plan will pay you 102% total at end of 14 days. Then you can choose to cashout or redeposit. All withdrawal requests will be sent out on Mondays.This plan will be open and allow deposits every day because the bookie we use for this plan does not charge us fees.

170% Sports Betting Plan

This plan will pay you 170% total at end of 150 days. Then you can choose to cashout or redeposit. All withdrawal requests will be sent out on Mondays.This plan will be open and allow deposits every day because the bookie we use for this plan does not charge us fees.

125% Sports Betting Plan

This plan will pay you 125% total at end of 80 days. Then you can choose to cashout or redeposit. All withdrawal requests will be sent out on Mondays.This plan will remain hidden on Monday-Thursday and will allow deposits on Friday-Sunday.

109% Sports Betting Plan

This plan will pay you 109% total at end of 40 days. Then you can choose to cashout or redeposit. All withdrawal requests will be sent out on Mondays.This plan will remain hidden on Monday-Thursday and allow deposits on Friday-Sunday.

I will continue to update this thread if anyone has any questions or concerns about sbc-investment.

Accept LR only now!

Link: http://sbc-investment.com

First of all i would like to congratulate admin for bringing a hyp with distinct plan and a site with distinct look,

But this program is not receiving any response from investors and the main reason for getting only 20$ invested in 4 days is their plans

which offer quite low returns and that too plans are fixed term while many hyip investors like daily plans including me.

Further shortest term plan is with 102% return but it need at least 50$ deposit which is not affordable for me. Even if one try to test this program with anything less than 50$ he need to wait at least 40 days to see any return on his investment.

Its nice see a program come along that do not look like a hyip:) The roi is where they should be for this type of game like sport betting are.

But for ti get my money out i need to wait at least 14 days and the roi 102% is not worth risk $50.00.

The less i can deosit is the $5.00 and then go for the 40 days plan. With a little higher roi also. In anyway its a risk letting the money for 40 days without being able

to cashout at least once a week. I think the cashout option is the reason why the deposits is still only $20.00 after 5 days running.

The site needs better cashout options and then not only mondays....

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the simplicity of the design of this site, I believe that he submit profit rates to allow it to continue a long time ,

because it is very low rates and this is a strange thing for this type of sites of simple design ,

I think that this site need to increase the means of payment in order to obtain satisfaction more investors .

Would you invest in this kind of a program?I really like this program write up,looks like they're going to last a life time,thinking about this program plans,i think it's really genuine,and it's going to stay on the paying list for quite a long time.But roi is a bit low.

Would you invest in this kind of a program?I really like this program write up,looks like they're going to last a life time,thinking about this program plans,i think it's really genuine,and it's going to stay on the paying list for quite a long time.But roi is a bit low.

I think that the site could go a long time already with these low rates provided to investors,

but I don't like to invest here, because the feeling of profitable good here will only happen if invested very large amount of money ,

and certainly I will not do so because I do not possess such a large amount.

the site plans are different and unique compared with other hyips where the deposit cannot be made daily and withdrawals cannot be request daily which looks inconvenience to the investor

the ROI offered on the plans are low and not worth testing the site plans

i think this site may not attract many investor due to its low return

Anyone went inside this hyip/program?

I almost forgot about this one but i still think its interesting. The roi is sustainable and the feel is a bit different.

I would like to know if someone got paid. Checked around a little but didnt see any posting for this hyip.

That a program is paying low interest daily does not guarantee that it will last longer than it counterpart. Though i will admit that this hyip program came out in a different format and with it own unique feature. What will drive investors away from this program is the low earnings.